User Avatar Image

Will you watch All 3 Movies before the game comes out?

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Well would you watch the 3 movies to prep yourself for the new game? unless the new game will be based on the first movie, just how Indiana Jones and the last Cursade was...if so do you think it will spoil the gameplay or help relive the moments

ill certainly watch the movies before playing the game,i dunno if anyone knows but Bttf 2 and 3 were shot back to back

124 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Absolutely. I haven't watched the BTTF trilogy in ages and I'll definitely watch it again before the game comes out. Not because I need to refresh the story element but because the movies are brilliant. I had the DVD box set several years ago and I lent it to a friend but he never returned it and I haven't watched BTTF since. One of the reasons physical storage units is completely ridiculous. I mean I've already payed for the right to see the movies whenever I want, not to own a stupid metal plate with some arbritary content on it.
    But yeah, I'm hyped about the game coming out so I'll rewatch the movies prior to the game release. Also, I doubt it will be based on one particular part. Most likely it will be completely separate from the movie trilogy.

• The Back to the Future trilogy is on pretty much constant rotation at my house. One of the reasons I'm a little bit concerned about how the game is going to work.

• I watch them all every now and then so no need :) but ill watch them soon again, they are after all amoungst my favorite films of all time, and the trilogy overall is one of the best ever.

• @caeska said: I had the DVD box set several years ago and I lent it to a friend but he never returned it and I haven't watched BTTF since. One of the reasons physical storage units is completely ridiculous. I mean I've already payed for the right to see the movies whenever I want, not to own a stupid metal plate with some arbritary content on it.

Yeah, but your friend didn't pay for the right, and now you're being punished. :p

• A friend of mine I know watches the entire trilogy whenever he remembers them, so I'm pretty sure he'll be all hyped to watch the trilogy at least three times before playing the game and beating it 6 times.

You know, just to catch all the references and jokes and whatnot.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

I watch all three movies back-to-back at least once a year, and I haven't watched it yet, so I'll definitely watch them all between now and the game's release. :)

One of these days I want to edit all three movies into one big movie. :D

• @Jennifer said: I watch all three movies back-to-back at least once a year, and I haven't watched it yet, so I'll definitely watch them all between now and the game's release. :)

One of these days I want to edit all three movies into one big movie. :D

Errr... Don't do that? Please? I don't know you but, in my opinion, third movie shouldn't even be in the same franchise.

I mean please. I'll pay you.

• Strangely, I just recently rewatched my trilogy set from when it first came out and must have paid closer attention. I realized the horrible framing issues that plagued the 2nd and 3rd movie and went on to find there was a disc replacement program available which I only just found out my mailer to return the discs shipped yesterday. I find this section on the forums and am like, "You've got to be freaking kidding me!" It's seriously too odd. Also, everyone in the states with cable/satellite can watch the trilogy this weekend. I saw it advertised on ABC Family for Saturday (of course check your listings for local times). So many strange coincidences involving these movies with me, so I'll be first in line to buy this game!

• My wife and I watched the trilogy again just about a month ago. Weird timing. We don't have the Jurassic Park movies on DVD yet, though, so those'll have to wait.

• @caeska said: I had the DVD box set several years ago and I lent it to a friend but he never returned it and I haven't watched BTTF since. One of the reasons physical storage units is completely ridiculous. I mean I've already payed for the right to see the movies whenever I want, not to own a stupid metal plate with some arbritary content on it.

So now you're blaming the media instead of you so-called "friend" who obviously is an idiot or yourself for not being man enough to make him return your dvds? Great logic. But remember this: you wouldn't even be able to rent out the download since it is most probably locked to the device you downloaded it with (or to your personal account).

Add Comment