User Avatar Image

The "I Find Noir Sam Sexy" Support Group

posted by Lena_P on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

With the new screenshots of Noir Sam (called Sexy Sam by the afflicted) released, many forumites are experiencing a disconcerting attraction to the six feet of dark, doggy hotness. This is a safe place where we can help each other deal with these new feelings. Now, one of the most effective therapies is known as "art therapy", wherein patients express their emotions through painting and drawing. I suggest people post their fanarts, I mean, art therapy paintings, of Sam in his shirtsleeves, and begin their healing process.

185 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lena_P said: Now, back to more important and disturbing things ... isn't it funny that (mostly) female fans are falling over Angry Sam while (mostly) male fans think Flint is awesome? He's also angry and sleeveless, why aren't we attracted to him?

I think that the reason is that Flint has always been a tough, bad-ass guy, while Sam is a good guy who has turned suddenly bad, and that's what attract them.

• When good guys go bad, it's always something I liked. I'm not sure I can say I find him hot or attractive though cause when the thought ocures I'm forced into remembering he's a dog... But daaamn if he isn't badass! My inner fangirl definatly goes wild for him and swoons but my outer shell knows to keep calm because sadly he isn't real. Still it's always awesome to draw him!

• I don't find it sexy but I do find it incredibly amazing that Sam is like this deep inside :D

• He's ok, but he's no Winslow...:winslow:

• Whoever made the Winslow animation did a great job.

• When I get home from school, I will surely be drawing some 'art therapy' for this thread, as I just got a wonderful idea..

• I think we need to see a less aggressive, more Humphrey Bogart type of Noir Sam, and toss in the glasses please?

(I'm joining, by the way).

• @Avistew said: I think we need to see a less aggressive, more Humphrey Bogart type of Noir Sam, and toss in the glasses please?

(I'm joining, by the way).

Don't give me any more ideas!

(Please no until next week please T_T)

• Joining, and am already feeling the therapeutic benefits of the works being posted in this thread. Keep fighting the good fight, comrades! *sniffle*

@Shwoo said: To me, he's sexier when he's being a dork than when he's being enraged.

Agreed. Although if some of his dorkiness manages to peek through the anger-fueled badassery, I'll be well and truly done for. (What can I say? I like to have my cake and eat it too! >_>)

@Shwoo said: I think we need to see a less aggressive, more Humphrey Bogart type of Noir Sam, and toss in the glasses please?

... Whoever does this will be my new best friend.

• That's a very tempting idea, Avistew. *doodles*

This discussion has been closed.