User Avatar Image

What species would you like to see?

posted by Irishmile on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

Obviously the T-Rex and Raptors need to be in it....

Despite what many say about the 3rd movie the Spinosaurus was pretty rad

Will we see any unseen in JP before? Will Jack Horner be involved to give you guys dino facts?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Irishmile said: Obviously the T-Rex and Raptors need to be in it....

Despite what many say about the 3rd movie the Spinosaurus was pretty rad

Will we see any unseen in JP before? Will Jack Horner be involved to give you guys dino facts?

God I hope Jack Horner won't be involved, that man is so backwards it isn't even funny, Spino isn't bad, but in the third he was way over powered and now with that said.

I would love to see Dilophosaurus again and Carnotaurus, I think they are some of the coolest looking dinosaurs.

• A battle between the T-Rex and the Triceratops is something I would have loved to see in any of the three films. It's such a classical thing, it's a shame that it hasn't been done in the films... yet :p

Also, I would love to see a Carnotaurus... Maybe with the chamaleon-type skin, like in the second novel.

• Pteranodons, definitely. I really liked them in the third film.

• There has to be an Iguanodon! It was the first species ever discovered and started the huge dinosaur hunt! Ok on with the actual list in no particular order :D

Stegosaurus
    Ankylosaurus (or any of them bad asses with a sledgehammer on their tail)
    Sauropods!! (Diplodocus, Camarasaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Brachiosaurus to name a few)
    Prosauropods, because they preceded sauropods and were a compromise between size and mobility, kinda like SUV's
    Something from ornithopoda, pachycephalopoda and cerapoda each (there just has to be a Triceratops everyone loves them)
    Spinosaurus (the one with the sail on its back)
    Coelophysis, Herrerasaurus, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus
    Tyrannosaurus and raptors (all kinds and all sizes)

Most of all, please don't mix the different eras! I don't wanna see a pack of coelophysis fight over a sauropod carcass with a tyrannosaurus.

• Why cant they have different eras?

• I'm not very much on paleonthology (or wathever it's spelled) but, now that you talk about eras... Is it true that, despite the book/movie is called "Jurassic Park", it should be more properly called "Cretaceus Park", because most species belong to the Cretaceus Period?

• Thats the point of the book though.... they packaged it up to sell to people.... I imagine they thought the park sounded better as Jurassic Park.... Read the book there is a message.

And they didn't care what era they were cloning from they just wanted to populate the park..... so I do not see why they can not mix the eras... if it was about going back in time that would be one thing but this is about cloning dinosaurs in the modern day.

• the real question should be...

What species would you like to PLAY AS :eek:

• @Irishmile said: Thats the point of the book though.... they packaged it up to sell to people.... I imagine they thought the park sounded better as Jurassic Park.... Read the book there is a message.

And they didn't care what era they were cloning from they just wanted to populate the park..... so I do not see why they can not mix the eras... if it was about going back in time that would be one thing but this is about cloning dinosaurs in the modern day.

I'd like to see the species at least at some point in an environment that they used to live in (or at least how it's thought to be). You know, foliage and everything. Then it can go all FUBAR and mixed up. I think it'd bring more dimensions to the episodic format if the eras were separated a little.

Add Comment