User Avatar Image

Problems using discount coupons while preordering Puzzle Agent

posted by Carlos-SolRaC on - last edited - Viewed by 143 users

I first sent an email to TellTale Games, but I haven't received the automatic answer informing me of the issue numbre. I also have not received the answer. I sent the following email:

[...]
So I entered today in your store, preordered the puzzle agent and added the season upgrade to the Cart. Everything goes fine until here (I have a 50% discount on the season upgrade, ok). I want the season upgrade because I already have the first episode from ToMI, in where I recently (2 or 3 weeks ago) played the Treasure Hunting. I earned several prices, because I collected the 10 maps. Five of those presents were 1$ discount coupon. I would like to use them in this Cart, but now I realise two problems:

The first of all, the discount coupons are all the same code. I only have two different, because the five coupons are:

As you can see, I have three of the same and two of another. So, I haven't got 5$ in discount coupons, I only have 2$!

The second problem is that when I introduce any discount coupon, you only aply... 0.28$ !? Why?

I really want to buy this offer, and I'm afraid it will end up soon. Please, I need your advice as soon as possible.

PS: I have been sure all this time, but now I have my doubts... I can use more than one discount coupon, can't I?

Regards, I await your answer.

Carlos

As you can see, I have a few questions in the same email. At first, I'd like to know why have I received the same coupons, and if it is normal. I got them 2 weeks ago, so they must be valid today. I also want to know why do I get a 0.28$ discount instead of the 1.00$ discount. And at last, I also want to know if there is a maximun number of discount coupons you can use in the same Cart. I'm from Spain, so please excuse my english...

If anyone could help, I'd be very thankful.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment