60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Check that part again. You'll see that the moleman, thinking his daughter is hitting on Sameth and Maximus, curses them again. It's very subtle, but it's there.
    I didn't experience any bugs either, I guess we were just lucky.

• The only bug I experienced was in the tomb, and it was a very minor one. After my Sex-o Reject-o Hex wore off, the broken green hearts continued floating from the spot I was when it wore off. So, as I walked around the tomb, green hearts were floating up from the area in front of the toybox.

• @Neelo said: Check that part again. You'll see that the moleman, thinking his daughter is hitting on Sameth and Maximus, curses them again. It's very subtle, but it's there.
    I didn't experience any bugs either, I guess we were just lucky.

I'll have to check it, it seems that I missed it, because I was too focused on the discussion Sameth and Maximus had. Other times I had the curse still on and only first time I played the game I had it removed.

• Well it is kinda sad, but it does seem that the bugs are increasing, im guessing this is because Telltale is now working on more games again :(

Really alot of bugs in episode 2 and even more in episode 3. All from Grandpa sticking returning after he has gone and disppearing and reappearing each time you look into stinkys. Max Clouds is a square graphic which you can see when he moves over grafiti on walls and stuff. It kinda ruins the immersion a bit.

• I encountered a lot of bugs and a friend of mine got a killer bug while raiding the tomb. His bust was, well, busted. Totally gone and all.

• I'm pretty sure they run with some sort of trouble when they did this episode. Episode 303 wasn't that buggy AT ALL.

Appart of that, I guess they fixed the reported game breaking bugs in the next build.

• Well, what do you know? I've been informed that you can't even beat the Steam version. Killer bug.

Other than that, and some other glitches here and there, it was the most bugfree episode of the season.

Add Comment