User Avatar Image

Please cancel and refund order #600053091344332

posted by stillWaiting on - last edited - Viewed by 70 users

issue-29489
issue-30194
issue-32629

I paid for order #600053091344332 in March

Please either ship what you do have of the order or cancel it and refund my money.

Enjoy your games but I have waited long enough.

If I don't hear back soon I will dispute the charge with my credit card.

-Mark

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If one of the items you ordered is the 'Tales Of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition', they're probably going to ship those out either this week or next. The 'Standard Edition' is being sent out already, so if you ordered one of those, it should be dispatched soon too.
    The 'Tales of Monkey Island' merchandise was clearly stated as a preorder, meaning that you pay when you order, but the stuff wouldn't be sent out right away, but rather when they're done producing it, hence 'preorder'.

If your order doesn't contain any ToMI merchandise, then disregard this post :)

• Guess I will wait another month then for my order.

Just to clarify

At what point is a PRE-order late??

3 months?

1/2 year??

1 year???

:confused:

• @stillWaiting said: Guess I will wait another month then for my order.

Just to clarify

At what point is a PRE-order late??

3 months?

1/2 year??

1 year???

:confused:

Until they've announced an official date for a shipment, a pre-order is never late.

It ships when it's done being made. No sooner, no later. If you don't like it, wait to order until you know for a fact that the product is shipping.

• Until they've announced an official date for a shipment, a pre-order is never late.

I'm in the same situation: I did a pre-order of "ToMi deluxe DVD with all possible merchandise" in march, and I am waiting for shipping. That's ok, I can wait... anyway, when I placed order, there was written "shipping will be in spring".

I am trusting you... and allow some more time :rolleyes:

SEE YA!

Add Comment