User Avatar Image

24th June and no Puzzle Agent yet

posted by oliversportfolio.com on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

So when exactly are TTG going to release this game, I mean it is already the 24th of June and there isn't even a wink of hope that this game will be released in June, like they say.

That's the problem with TTG they give us, and you will all agree, excellent games but they always keep us in pitch black darkness about release dates.

Yeah they said June but you've got to be wondering if they are going to make it or not. Only six more days to go in June and as each day passes the window does too.

A proper dating system needs to be established OR the blog needs more posts with open and honest addresses for our forum based concerns. So say you or I post something like "when is the game going to be released? Is there now a static date for release?". Then TTG should go onto their blog and submit a new post answering our questions. Or at least release FAQ details.

Who agrees??

242 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Um, they do release the games in the given day. It's just the, you know, timezones and all that...

So I don't agree.

• They release things as soon as they are able to, and are generally pretty punctual with meeting deadlines, and I'm not the most impatient person in the world. Quality takes time, and if you don't want semi-vague release dates, I don't think episodic gaming is your cup of tea.

• I guess i should demystify this one, actually it's quite simple:

Puzzle Agent will be available at the very same day, i'll decide buying the game. As i haven't been up to this so far, no Puzzle Agent. Maybe after i've played through e3 of Sam&Max, i'll be in the right mood, okay?

• [quote=Blog]We'll be doing something special on the 25th, so check back with us on Friday![/quote]3char

• I disagree with you. The episodes have dates and respect them. The dates might be released on the late side, but that's not a problem as far as I'm concerned. This way they meet their dates.

• You can always assume the game will be released in October, then be pleasantly surprised at how early they got it out.

• User Avatar Image
    Zak

Telltale seems to be really awful with letting fans know about release dates.

I'm always late on new S&M episodes, because I never have any way of knowing when one is about to come out.

• @Zak said: Telltale seems to be really awful with letting fans know about release dates.

I'm always late on new S&M episodes, because I never have any way of knowing when one is about to come out.

They always post the release date on the blog the minute they know themselves. You should keep an eye on that, it's pretty interesting :)

• @Zak said: Telltale seems to be really awful with letting fans know about release dates.

Huh? They always give the date on the blog, and other gaming websites give it too. If you're wondering, it's easy enough to just look and it will be everywhere.
    Plus they send you an email once it's out.

They release dates when they know and that is usually a week ahead. If you just check the blogs every once in a while you wouldent be late to the party.
    Dont go blaming the company because you cant check every once in a while.

Add Comment