User Avatar Image

Quick DVD question

posted by Harukuro on - last edited - Viewed by 105 users

OK this is kindof a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway: Is there a menu for the Monkey Island and W&G DVDs like there was in Sam & Max or Strong Bad because I'm having a difficult time getting to it if there is one. I tried playing it on one of my DVD players but it just goes to the DVD rom stuff, and I've yet to try and play the DVD on my computer. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to ask about it. Thanks anyway.

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you mean "does it work in a DVD player" then the answer is no. (unless your DVD player has a file browser and can play video files like the computer does)

• @NeatNit said: If you mean "does it work in a DVD player" then the answer is no. (unless your DVD player has a file browser and can play video files like the computer does)

Yes and no. I was wondering if it had some form of menu screen that I'd been missing that you can access with previous DVDs. I also wanted to know why my new DVDs weren't working with the DVD player while the older DVDs work fine.
    If it's true that you can't play these on your tv then I guess this means that DVDs at Telltale have gone through some changes that I haven't realized until now...

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

I think that a Telltale employee mentioned in another thread that the DVD for TOMI would not play in a DVD player (because of the Mac version being a part of the DVD iirc).
    I'm also pretty sure that other people mentioned the same thing for the W & G DVD (no Mac version for this one, but a rushed job on the DVD, I believe).

Add Comment