25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We'll he's got the voice. you know the one that screams "I'm a huge teddy bear"

so yeah... yes I did

• His voice really reminds me of John Ratzenberger.

And yes, I felt a little guilty.

• Yep, I did feel guilty, although it was not for the first time in an adventure game :o

• @Pantagruel's Friend said: Yep, I did feel guilty, although it was not for the first time in an adventure game :o

It really does come with the territory, huh? Ruining (or just temporarily screwing with) at least one innocent person's life seems part and parcel to beating most adventure games. Some instances are worst than others, though. ^^;

• Guilty. I believe I may have uttered a small 'aww' along with it.
    How is it possible that I like a giant cockroach?!

• @light_rises said: It really does come with the territory, huh? Ruining (or just temporarily screwing with) at least one innocent person's life seems part and parcel to beating most adventure games. Some instances are worst than others, though. ^^;

Absolutely. Just after the 2nd episode, I was dead pissed at the moles for killing Sameth and Maximus, two immensely likeable, completely innocent rascals. Then, when I thought a bit about it, I realised that during the episode, among other "mischiefs", we turned Jurgen into a vampire simply to get access to his travelling trunk. But it was OK, as Jurgen wasn't a great chap, while Sal was. Ummm... I'm missing something here, aren't I? :rolleyes:

Add Comment