112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Looks like Grossman hasn't brought anything for Show and Tell. That's an F. It's a lesson for all of us. ;)

• I don't see the problem here. If I had just announced a co-operation between me and someone else I wouldn't expect to have much done yet. So why did they even bother asking about those games?

• This interview is clearly just a joke. You can see both guys are having a blast.

• That was about as exciting as sticking your tongue out the windows :)
    Next time please dont do an interview if you got nothing to say xD seriously, that just doesnt make sense, hey ask me questions, by i wont answer you.

Atleast we learned that either Dave is very very short, or the Angry Video nerd is alot taller than i thought O.o

• @RMJ1984 said:
    Atleast we learned that either Dave is very very short, or the Angry Video nerd is alot taller than i thought O.o

lol that was what i was thinking the entire time :p

• What I've learned from this is that some people just don't go to General Chat.

• "I...I'm not gonna tell you..."

Best. Part.

• The people on the comments on the video calling Dave a dumbass obviously don't get it and really piss me off.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@GaryCXJk said: What I've learned from this is that some people just don't go to General Chat.

If you'd like to talk about an interview about the BTTF game, you actually shouldn't! :D

@GaryCXJk said: The people on the comments on the video calling Dave a dumbass obviously don't get it and really piss me off.

Well, the name-callers never earn any sympathy. ;)

It's debatable that the course of this whole interview was clear to the interviewer from the beginning, though. Judging from the PC Gamer Podcast, the "Angry Video Gamer" could have hoped for vague snippets.

Fact is, we don't really know exactly HOW these new franchises were presented to the press at E3. I seriously doubt that the idea "we have nothing to show or tell at the moment" was communicated up front, and that results in interviews like that. Quite possibly other major gaming sites and magazines have conducted equal "interviews" at E3, but they chose not to publish them for lack of value.

This is not an attack on TTG, or Grossman, or whatever. If there's nothing to present yet, there's just nothing to present yet! From a marketing standpoint however, I feel that this actual "introduction" of BTTF and JP to the gaming world was more than just a bit unfortunate. :(

• I was going to watch the interview mainly because I'm basically gay for James Rolfe... but if it is boring as you people say it is, then I am inclined to pass.

Quite frankly, I don't even know why James would waste his time on an interview that bares no answers in the first place.... probably just getting some insight on an inevitable Back to the Future Part 2 review (assuming that is the game in question).

Add Comment