User Avatar Image

iTunes

posted by ffc82 on - last edited - Viewed by 664 users

Anyone know when its going to be on iTunes really want it for my iPhone?

Thanks

113 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah me 2 but someone on this site said it will be submitted soon

• "The iPhone version will go off to Apple for submission soon, and hopefully be turned around shortly thereafter. We don't expect the wait to be too long!" said by a telltale member

• Hm, and whats about the iPad version?

• no i dunno about the ipad but i think it will be submitted along with the iphone and ipod version..dunn worry it will be soon released but i really can't think of waiting :(:(

• @bo2loz said: no i dunno about the ipad but i think it will be submitted along with the iphone and ipod version..dunn worry it will be soon released but i really can't think of waiting :(:(

The real question is whether it will be universal or not... One app for both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch. Or will they be separate.

• ok guys it's nw the 3rd of july and we havent heard about the submission..can anyone ask jake from telltale games to inform us about what is happening or even anyone provides us with info

• I was hoping it would be submitted to the app store by the weekend, but my hopes are shattered now...

If it hasn't even been submitted yet, we probably won't even see it this week either. I wouldn't be surprised if it's released on the 31st of July at 11:59pm, just like the PC/Mac version was.

• This is where the black box often comes for developers. They submit the work, and then they are staring and refreshing the app store to see when their product is available. It may be a little faster for app updates than brand new apps, though. But I'd be surprised if they would know exactly when it would launch. Just that they have word that it should release within a week of submission.

While the app store technically gets apps out faster than anybody, it's also a tad less organized as a method. For instance, it's slower to release an Xbox Live Arcade app, but the devs are given prior notice on when they expect to see that app hit the market. Users are given nearly a week notice of a definite release date.

On the other hand, no service, outside the app store, has around 20-30 releases in a single day, not counting app updates.

• @akaimizu said: This is where the black box often comes for developers. They submit the work, and then they are staring and refreshing the app store to see when their product is available. It may be a little faster for app updates than brand new apps, though. But I'd be surprised if they would know exactly when it would launch. Just that they have word that it should release within a week of submission.

While the app store technically gets apps out faster than anybody, it's also a tad less organized as a method. For instance, it's slower to release an Xbox Live Arcade app, but the devs are given prior notice on when they expect to see that app hit the market. Users are given nearly a week notice of a definite release date.

On the other hand, no service, outside the app store, has around 20-30 releases in a single day, not counting app updates.

Yeah, but we're not talking about the approval process. We are talking about announcing whether it has been submitted or not. I have seen apps take up to a week or more to be approved, but most of them have been free apps or updates. It's possible that paid apps and new apps get approved faster.

• yeah both akaimizu and g.byrne are right but still we have to ask anyone from the telltale games about submission because we were promised we will get it at the end of june..why this isn't submitted yet to apple we have the right to knw :(

Add Comment