User Avatar Image

More Puzzle Agent please!

posted by Errol on - last edited - Viewed by 595 users

I just this minute finished the pilot episode and loved it. I was hoping my perfect score, no hints, would get me some stupendous prize but oh well.

More please! I likes me some puzzles.

-Errol

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Ba5

Just finished it, loved it, but I was kind of hoping for complete stories every episode, like a normal CSI-like show. Cliffhangers suck! What if PA has terrible sales, or Telltale decides to focus on other projects? We'd never see the ending of this story arc! See also: Shenmue 3, Half-Life episode 3.

• Ahh yes. Shenmue 3 (or the lack of) marks the single worst Cliffhanger of all videogames. Shenmue 2 finally gets to the point where all the doors, of the Shenmue world, finally fling open to reveal a taste of the reality for which all of the mysterious events would be given meaning. Then it leaves the audience hanging to never see that world realized. Shenmue 2 was beautiful in many ways, but it's a painful beauty. It gets awesome then halts mid sentence.

• ...there is no cliffhanger...

The mystery is solved. Next time if there is one might be the Treasure of Jacksonville. Scoggins is done, however.

• @Errol said: I was hoping my perfect score, no hints, would get me some stupendous prize but oh well.

Well-done, agent! Take pride in the fact that you wasted the fewest taxpayer dollars possible.

• I only had time to play one hour of the game but... I want an entire season!
    6 episodes! (like S&M season 1) :)
    Telltale... pleeeeeease!

• I L-O-V-E-D IT! But I expected to go on more places on the map and I had a feeling that the story just stopped at the end (One second he is watching gnomes taking away that Isaac guy and the next he's in his office reading the newspaper?)

• @seson3churious said: I L-O-V-E-D IT! But I expected to go on more places on the map and I had a feeling that the story just stopped at the end (One second he is watching gnomes taking away that Isaac guy and the next he's in his office reading the newspaper?)

I have the feeling he is now a plant. He was clearly brainwashed by the Hidden People in between scenes.

Anyway, I agree! Pilot was great. Time for Season 1!

• Telltale need to make this into a series. They cannot end it like that!

• I liked the ending too, was appropriate. The actual assignment was completed.

Add Comment