User Avatar Image

Do you want this game to be turned into a full season?

posted by Neelo on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

So, do you want it? I would definitely buy it, I loved this game and am looking forward to other pilot episodes!
EDIT: There's a typo on the third option, it should be "and Telltale should focus on better games"

93 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would much prefer a Prof. Layton game on PC/Mac

• This game was really cool! I would love to see more of this stuff. This game kinda reminds me of Call of Cthulu which is why I was so attracted to this!

If they decided to put out more of this game I would definitely buy it in a heartbeat.

I think they should put like a place which is just overly cheerful and always happy. Like so happy it's kind of bizarre how happy they are then it turns out they are killers or something.

• @Neelo said: So, do you want it? I would definitely buy it, I loved this game and am looking forward to other pilot episodes!
    EDIT: There's a typo on the third option, it should be "and Telltale should focus on better games"

of course i want more. i am not sure whatever the continuation goes yet the new town would be greater.

• a few ideas i'd like to state.

when they make another game (its probably going to be an annual season rather then monthly) i think it should be completely unrelated to the first. i mean he'll have some flashbacks or compare something from his Scoggins case or at the beginning he'll be thinking about Scoggins but it has little to do with the plot. i like the idea of a small, no-name town in the middle of nowhere in which its a strange predicament you wouldn't expect to be a sinister place (i mean who expects a man to get an eraser factory going again would be in such a creepy place). as for the strange creature featured, i would go with those grickle aliens that are in 5-10 grickle videos on YouTube (u know the ones). i also want to see a little more death and more character-character interactions (you know like 2-3 characters talking with you and to each other at the same time). i also hope that the astronaut appears in the beginning of the game and he would be the connection that ties the whole game series up.

oh and when they ever revisit Scoggins, bring in the gnome squad!

• really liked it...looking forward to a sequel

• I bought this for the ipad and the graphics were great! I loved the quirky cartoon style of the game! I can remember that i laughed at loud at least 15 times! I loved the story and its fun and engimatic puzzles were fantastic. I would give this grotesque game a 9/10!

• I really enjoyed the story and atmosphere. Some of the puzzles were great but in general I thought they were too easy.

Look at the puzzles in safecracker - you can get it on steam - for some really fiendish ones in the context of an adventure.

Will buy next episode even so.

• I thought the game was fantastic. It was like an interactive Grickle cartoon, which is just perfect. I'd really like to see a full season of Puzzle Agent, but I know Telltale has a lot on their plate. And I doubt it's the kind of money maker that their other properties are (or will be in the case of the Universal properties). So I'm really not expecting a sequel or a full season, but if it ever comes about, that would be amazing. :D

• I would love to see this made as an episodic series. I think it would make a pretty sweet episodic video game, and hell telltale's first 2D animated game. And hell you think the crowd would have gone wild over that, and the game itself has questions that are in need of answering.

• I saw Annabelle's work some time ago and was amazed by his art, so my answer is probably Yes.
    I really like to see more Puzzle Agent episodes/seasons.

Add Comment