User Avatar Image

What is your favourite TTG episode of Sam & Max?

posted by Hatley on - last edited - Viewed by 251 users

My personal favourites are Chariots of the Dogs, What's New Beelzebub and The Tomb of Sammun-Mak.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Chariots of the Dogs is still my favorite, but the Penal Zone and They Stole Max's Brain tie for a close second.

• Nope, can't do it. Can't pick just one. :D

• It's always hard to choose your top favorite things like a movie or song and i guess this is no exception.

My Personal Top 5

5-What's New Beelzebub?
    4-Reality 2.0
    3-The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    2-They Stole Max's Brain!
    1-The Penal Zone

• My top 3 would probably be Chariots of the Dogs, They Stole Max's Brain and The Tomb of Sammun-Mak :D

• My top 10 episodes:

1: The Penal Zone
    2. Abe Lincoln Must Die
    3. Night of the Raving Dead
    4. Situation Comedy
    5. The Mole, The Mob, and the Meatball
    6. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    7. What's New Beelzebub
    8. Reality 2.0
    9. Chariot of the Dogs
    10. Culture Shock

• My top 3:
    1. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    2. Night of the Raving Dead
    3. What's New, Beelzebub?

• @thom-22 said: Nope, can't do it. Can't pick just one. :D

luckily you can pick any amount :D

• I chose:

'Chariots of the Dogs' - best episode up until season 3 came along; time travel is an instant win.
    'The Penal Zone' - my absolute favourite episode of Sam & Max; the most original, the nicest looking, and the most enjoyable.
    'The Tomb of Sammun-Mak' - the Orient Express boosts this episode into second place for me. That train was one of the few things that actually deserved an appreciation thread.
    'They Stole Max's Brain!' - quite a clever episode with some excellent new characters, and a side to Sam that we've never seen before.

• Oooh, tough question. Need to debate with myself on this.... It's never so much about what I ENJOYED the most as which episodes I remember most VIVIDLY. I have a poor memory...

Season 1: Episodes 2, 4, & 5.
    Season 2: Episodes 1, 3, & 5.
    Season 3: Episode 2 (I loved it immidiatly, but I'm waiting for the season to finish to pick the other 2. It also doesn't help that I've only played each episode once sofar. I'll play them all again after the season is completed).

TOP 4:

Season 1 winner: Reality 2.0; for the look & the Tron/Atari nostolgia.
    Season 2 winner tie: Ice Station Santa; Best story, hardcore Santa.
    Season 2 winner tie: Night of the Raving Dead; Zombies, techno, cute vampire.
    Season 3 winner (sofar): Tomb of Sammun-Mak: Old-timeyness, Sam with moustache, Jergen, funny mole girl.

What I liked in the runner ups:

Situation Comedy: Messing up TV shows, cooking with nonfood items.
    Abe Lincoln Must Die: Spaceball, the War song, messing with campaign signs, Abe's voice is perfect.
    What's New Beelzebub: Docile Devil, Hell's filing cabinet, Wizzer pissing fire, annoying the employees.

Add Comment