User Avatar Image

Shipping adress change [issue-32922]‏

posted by Botox on - last edited - Viewed by 385 users

Hi! I sent an email several days ago asking for a shipping adresss change on my ToMI deluxe edition, i moved to a new house. I sent three emails already with the new adress but still no confirmation or response and the order's invoice still showns the old one. Please confirm me the change asap. Thanks

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have the exact same problem. Order has been is the "Will ship soon"-status for weeks and now we have moved. Would be nice to know where my order is heading...

issue-33157

• C'mon telltale!!!! i know you're kinda overwhelmed but please answer our questions. I'm not complaining at shipping times bla bla, but customer service sucks, period. It's far beyond belive that i'm sending emails for two weeks now and still no response.

• Hi Botox,
    Check your PM's, ticket was answered on July 5, a holiday.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• Hi JarnoF,
    Check your PM's, ticket was also answered on the 5th.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• lol, you answered my ticket at 4:52pm july 8, at least don't lie. Bonnie

@bonnie said: Hi Botox,
    Check your PM's, ticket was answered on July 5, a holiday.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Botox said: lol, you answered my ticket at 4:52pm july 8, at least don't lie. Bonnie

4.52 PM July 8 is probably when you got the PM, whereas Bonnie was probably referring to the e-mail answer that you possibly did not receive (I used to not receive Telltale's replies - besides the automated ones - until I changed my e-mail address to... Hotmail, of all things!).

• Why in the world did you change your e-mail address to.. Hotmail, of all things?!

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

I misspoke.
    I've actually had a Hotmail address since 1997 (or 1998, I'm not sure), but when it became overflowed with junk mail, I switched to icqMail, which is the address I originally attached to my Telltale account.
    When Telltale did a test of their support system last September, I sent a ticket from both addresses (I had been using my Hotmail address more and more because of a bigger mailbox and also because my icqMail address had far surpassed the Hotmail one as far as junk mail reception) and, while both received the automated reply, it took a lot longer for the icqMail one to get it and the icqMail one did not receive the personal reply.
    No problem with Hotmail, though, which is why it became my "Telltale-registered" e-mail address.
    If I remember correctly, besides the test ticket, the only time I ever had to write to Telltale support was back in 2006 (not sure what it was about... possibly a manual unlock of Bone...) and I believe that back then already, I'd had trouble getting a personal reply to my icqMail address.

• Go Gmail. Best spam filter ever, even more space than Hotmal (I think..?), and basically awesomeness.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

While that sounds good, I have been with Hotmail for 12 years now, I don't get that much junk mail (and most of it is rightfully re-routed to my junk mail folder) and it would be kind of a pain to re-register a new e-mail address with every online store, forum, company, friend,... that are already aware of the Hotmail one.
    I remember a few times when my icqMail address was acting up and stopped working for a few days at a time and I told my friends to use the Hotmail one from now on... it took them forever to realize that I was no longer receiving their e-mails!

Add Comment