User Avatar Image

digitalriver download dead?

posted by csigg on - last edited - Viewed by 364 users

Digitalriver gives me:

500 Internal Server Error
java.lang.NullPointerException...

when I try to download the new episode. That's the second episode and the second time they are having troubles. I start to understand why they want us to buy the entire season at once ;)

Christian

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yea, I seem to be having trouble with the download too... Anybody know if there's something I can do? I get the same NullPointerException error.

• @Renowitz said: Yea, I seem to be having trouble with the download too... Anybody know if there's something I can do? I get the same NullPointerException error.

Yeah, same error and there's nothing you can do about it until DigitalRiver decides to do something about it. :( I gave up waiting yesterday and now can't get it today, really irks me.

Oh well, gave up waiting yesterday I suppose I can give up waiting today. :p

• I'm getting the same problem. The interesting thing is that it will let me download episode 1. The error only occurs with episode 2.

For now I've downloaded via the link Emily put in a sticky posting in the support formun. However, that version will not activate automatically. It also won't accept an order#/password. You have to go through the activation support route...

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

Make sure you post about these problems in the support forum (and also look for the sticky threads Mepper mentioned which may help you) - it'll get more notice. :)

• They didn't.

My post got deleted too.

This is so badly manged you would think its Microsoft.

I wonder how many support letters it will take to get the game I bought working THIS time? :(

They gave us back Sam and Max, and I love them for it, but in 13 years of being online I've never SEEN anything with this much trouble just working. Its like they WANT to alienate customers.

• Do not try to download from someone else's link. It won't work. That's why the posts got deleted.

We are working very hard on this right now. See the sticky thread at the top of the forum: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1815

• User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

Thanks for attempting to help out everyone, but your downloader is linked to your specific order. Sharing it would only cause you to use up your activations and then the download would stop working for anyone else.

We're working hard to solve this problem, but sharing installers will only make it worse...

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.