User Avatar Image

When is episode 4 due for release?

posted by daro2096 on - last edited - Viewed by 135 users

When is it released?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It will be released on a tuesday before the end of the month. That could be the 13th, 20th or 27th but it is highly unlikely to be the 13th, hopefully 20th.

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait :D

• they say one game once a month but they always seem to get later and later
    so i bet the 27th then nothing until september wouldnt suprise me the least

• Why does it have to be on a tuesday? Why would they delay the PC release if they already had it done, just so it would be released at the same day as the PSN release?

• @kokoj2 said: they say one game once a month but they always seem to get later and later
    so i bet the 27th then nothing until september wouldnt suprise me the least

They do try their best to get out an episode every month but with the increase in complexity in the creation of each episode it's only natural that it take longer than a month to finish them off - I'd say it's more like 5 weeks now. Which I guess it why when they announced the season they only gave the month of release for the first 4 episodes and not the finale just in case they do take longer to finish up the preceding episodes than they originally aim for.

The finale will probably not be out until September and if it is then it's likely to be near the beginning of the month so there's really not that much difference in waiting time.

• I say it's coming out on the 27th, but hopefully it'll be out a week sooner. I'd except an update near the 12th to the 16th.

• They seem to get later and later. I seem to remember the last episode of Monkey Island was actually released a week into the next month. Of course it's worth waiting those extra days if it means improved quality.

• @kokoj2 said: they say one game once a month but they always seem to get later and later

@kokoj2 said: They seem to get later and later. I seem to remember the last episode of Monkey Island was actually released a week into the next month. Of course it's worth waiting those extra days if it means improved quality.

The 5 Tales episodes arrived in the timespan of 5 months (instead of 4, as the monthly release schedule would suggest) - it may be the same with Sam & Max. It means 5 weeks / episode, which is still an insanely tight release schedule.

• @corruptbiggins said: They do try their best to get out an episode every month but with the increase in complexity in the creation of each episode it's only natural that it take longer than a month to finish them off - I'd say it's more like 5 weeks now. Which I guess it why when they announced the season they only gave the month of release for the first 4 episodes and not the finale just in case they do take longer to finish up the preceding episodes than they originally aim for.

The finale will probably not be out until September and if it is then it's likely to be near the beginning of the month so there's really not that much difference in waiting time.

im guessing on the 20th :D

• Can't be too far away. Behold!

samandmax-304.png

• 6 days or 13 days pleas 6 days

Add Comment