User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Season Two Wii port spotted at GameStop

posted by SlasherMan on - last edited - Viewed by 206 users

Thought i'd never find it. (Just wanted to see if I could find one on stores rather than online, i'm not buying it I already have the PC version :rolleyes:)

Pic below:

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Argh. I have the season 2 Wii port. It's CRAP. It's laggy as hell and the ending craps out if you have the subtitles on. Not to mention the ending was changed completely. I know, because I looked it up on YouTube before getting it to work on the Wii, and found out that they replaced the whole ending scene with black and white still clips. What the hell was that bullshit?

Totally getting a computer copy and setting the Wii one on fire or something.

...sorry for the RAEG, but that just ticked me off completely and figured I'd drop a warning for anyone else planning on getting it.

• @Skylark Starflower said: Argh. I have the season 2 Wii port. It's CRAP. It's laggy as hell and the ending craps out if you have the subtitles on. Not to mention the ending was changed completely. I know, because I looked it up on YouTube before getting it to work on the Wii, and found out that they replaced the whole ending scene with black and white still clips. What the hell was that bullshit?

...sorry for the RAEG, but that just ticked me off completely and figured I'd drop a warning for anyone else planning on getting it.

Yup heard about those problems too... sorry to hear that though :( , a lot of people have been blasting the hell out of this port for those reasons too

• Well, I'll be kind and blame Atari for all the baloney, and not Telltale. Telltale is awesome, Atari are the ones who suck. So there. ^_^ Honestly, the only reason I got the Wii port in the first place is because my computer is ancient and couldn't even properly run the demo for Ice Station Santa. Eek.

• I also heard this version of Season 2 is extremely rare. (Dont know if claim is true i just heard something like that somewhere else.)

• @SlasherMan said: I also heard this version of Season 2 is extremely rare. (Dont know if claim is true i just heard something like that somewhere else.)

Atari sells it on their website.

• @Skylark Starflower said: Argh. I have the season 2 Wii port. It's CRAP. It's laggy as hell and the ending craps out if you have the subtitles on. Not to mention the ending was changed completely. I know, because I looked it up on YouTube before getting it to work on the Wii, and found out that they replaced the whole ending scene with black and white still clips. What the hell was that bullshit?

Replaced ending with black and white clips? what do you mean and for what episode?

• @Gman5852 said: Replaced ending with black and white clips? what do you mean and for what episode?

On ep 205... Remember Abe and Sybil's wedding at the end credits? They replaced the video from the PC version with black and white pictures from the video on the Wii version. @_@

• @SlasherMan said: On ep 205... Remember Abe and Sybil's wedding at the end credits? They replaced the video from the PC version with black and white pictures from the video on the Wii version. @_@

So instead of a video of the wedding, it was balck and white photos of the wedding? why would they change that?

• @Gman5852 said: So instead of a video of the wedding, it was balck and white photos of the wedding? why would they change that?

I'd like to know that, too. It doesn't make any damn sense.

• @Skylark Starflower said: I'd like to know that, too. It doesn't make any damn sense.

I think someone at TTG posted somewhere why they did that, but I can't remember who it was, in what thread it was, or what they said. :o

Add Comment