User Avatar Image

Show your inventory

posted by guitarsareboring on - last edited - Viewed by 510 users

Empty your pockets / bag and show us.

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay, sure.

DSC03083.jpg

The coin is a "Good Luck Souvenir" I got out of an Indian slot machine in a gift shop in Monterrey Bay when I visited on vacation in 2000. I've been carrying it for the last ten years for some reason, even though I'm not superstitious. However, I do have an uncanny knack for not being able to lose it, such as dropping it on a crowded bus and having it handed back to me.

And in case you're wondering, here's what the keys go to. It runs and has a lot of room, and that's about as much as can be said for it.

SSPX0060.jpg

• It sure is. I just got it back a couple days ago from a friend I hadn't seen in person since I let her borrow it about a year ago, so I decided to have another shot at trying to get the good ending.

Oh, and there's a reason my DS Lite has a wrist strap. On my 21st birthday, almost two years ago, I picked up my DS for the first time in a while and found that the LCD was cracked. I sent it into Nintendo for repairs, but they didn't have the parts for the original DS screen, so they traded me up to a Lite. I'd kept the wrist strap when I sent it in, so I attached the last piece of my original DS to my new Lite.

• @GuruGuru214 said: It sure is. I just got it back a couple days ago from a friend I hadn't seen in person since I let her borrow it about a year ago, so I decided to have another shot at trying to get the good ending.

It had multiple endings? I.... did not know that. I just beat it once & was done with it.

• Well, there's two endings, sort of. The good end is if you manage to get all of D's memories back. I've never seen it. And it's been so long since I beat it, I don't really remember the other end, but I think D's attitude is just sort of "oh well, you tried".

• @ Guru: I like the green on your mobile (or cell phone, if you prefer). Looks good.

I don't have pockets, but I do have a bag full of random things, including a yellow plastic dinosaur. I also have a mobile and pedometer attached to my belt at all times. I'll take a photo later.

• att-samsung-a767-propel-green.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty fond of it. As some people might've surmised when I posted pics of my room a couple months back, my favorite color is green.

• 4534543447_2010241400_z.jpg

It's varied since this was taken and the ipod has bricked (f*** you Apple).

• okay here it is.

Not joking, nothing in my pockets/Pants, nothing in my bag. I do not count the ruler I have had stuck in there part of my "Inventory"

• This thread is just like getting robbed. Reading the first post, I can just picture those words coming from a man threatening me with a knife.

Add Comment