User Avatar Image

Not everything ordered received

posted by Phaid on - last edited - Viewed by 100 users

Hi there. I hope I'm posting this in the right place to get some help. Some time ago (10th April 2010 to be precise) I placed an order for Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edsxition and at the same time I also place an order for Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures. As Tles of Monkey Island Deluxe Edxition was out of stock I was informed they would both be delivered when stock was available. I received an e-mail on 5th July letting me know the items had been shipped that day and actually received the item today. However on opening the box only Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition was there and that is all that is listed on the invoice. Can you let me know when I will be receiving my copy of Wallace & Gromit? Thanks

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Phaid said: Hi there. I hope I'm posting this in the right place to get some help. Some time ago (10th April 2010 to be precise) I placed an order for Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edsxition and at the same time I also place an order for Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures. As Tles of Monkey Island Deluxe Edxition was out of stock I was informed they would both be delivered when stock was available. I received an e-mail on 5th July letting me know the items had been shipped that day and actually received the item today. However on opening the box only Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition was there and that is all that is listed on the invoice. Can you let me know when I will be receiving my copy of Wallace & Gromit? Thanks

Did you order it for the first time? More than likely, you ordered the game but not the DVD, so you can get the DVD delivered for free now.

• I paid $19.95 for game downloads which I thought also included the collectors disc. The order number was 600060070623800. Can you confirm that I should have received a copy of the DVD. Thanks

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

Does your invoice on this page mention "Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Collector's DVD" or only "Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures"?
    If it's the latter, you didn't order the DVD.
    Otherwise, it's time to write to customer service at support@telltalegames.com.

• No, fools.

Just go to the store page and re-order the DVD. You bought the download, but chose not to have the DVD sent right away. It'll be 0 dollars in the cart.

Add Comment