User Avatar Image

Less action on TTG site?

posted by Macco on - last edited - Viewed by 477 users

Seems to me that there are fewer blog posts and less new things on front page of TTG site than before. So it feels like there's nothing going on. Just a feeling; but could it be that TTG staff is concentrating on new games and, perhaps, new web driven extras for those games? So they have no time, and no need, to update the website as often as before. Puzzle Agent is out, and there is no certainty for new games after the pilot. BttF is of course on the works, and probably Jurassic Park. But could there be something else right around the corner? Monkey 6?

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Macco said: Seems to me that there are fewer blog posts and less new things on front page of TTG site than before. So it feels like there's nothing going on. Just a feeling; but could it be that TTG staff is concentrating on new games and, perhaps, new web driven extras for those games? So they have no time, and no need, to update the website as often as before. Puzzle Agent is out, and there is no certainty for new games after the pilot. BttF is of course on the works, and probably Jurassic Park. But could there be something else right around the corner? Monkey 6?

Actually, Telltale has a lot going on. The release of S&M 305, JP, BTTF, the just announced CSI: FC, various ports, and (possibly) the TDP DVD.

• Also, a lot of people left, including nikasaur and Dave E, who were in charge of dealing with the community. So more work and less people, I guess.

• @Avistew said: Also, a lot of people left, including nikasaur and Dave E, who were in charge of dealing with the community. So more work and less people, I guess.

nikasaur left? since when?

• It's because we're Davidless at the moment. We have a new cool dude showing up, though. By cool dude I don't know if I so much mean like "penguin surfing an iceberg wearing sunglasses" cool dude, but more maybe a "bow ties are cool" cool dude... as I believe he in fact wore one to his interview. Always a goddamn good sign in my book.

• @Gman5852 said: nikasaur left? since when?

Like, three months ago?

• Yeah Nikki's at Riot now, I believe.

• @Jake said: It's because we're Davidless at the moment. We have a new cool dude showing up, though. By cool dude I don't know if I so much mean like "penguin surfing
    an iceberg wearing sunglasses"

And you are all in California?
    2/1/05
    Some of my crew and I are totally takin a trip to sunny California for the three day weekend next week dudes!

That's right...I am so gonna be soakin in the rays and surfin on the surf. We're gonna party till dawn and surf till we drown dudes. It is gonna RULE! I hope we have enough money for gas.

Sounds like Dudebrough.

• @Jake said: It's because we're Davidless at the moment. We have a new cool dude showing up, though. By cool dude I don't know if I so much mean like "penguin surfing an iceberg wearing sunglasses" cool dude, but more maybe a "bow ties are cool" cool dude... as I believe he in fact wore one to his interview. Always a goddamn good sign in my book.

I would like to reassure everyone that despite my sig, I am not that person.

• @Jake said: It's because we're Davidless at the moment. We have a new cool dude showing up, though. By cool dude I don't know if I so much mean like "penguin surfing an iceberg wearing sunglasses" cool dude, but more maybe a "bow ties are cool" cool dude... as I believe he in fact wore one to his interview. Always a goddamn good sign in my book.

I hope he also had a cane and a monocle.

• No man, obviously this new guy is the Doctor.

Add Comment