User Avatar Image

The Telltale Community Dinner AT PAX!

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 974 users

Allright, so I know a few of the telltalers are going to be attending Pax, and I know we are gamers, and I know we get hungry.

So this is my plan to have a community dinner at Pax.

This is the plan so far.

The Dinner Kells

Time&Date. Friday Sept 3rd @8pm

Price Will probably be 10 dollars with that includes food and drink.

The Plan: To meet up at the door, get seated, order food, and have a blast.

Also this doesn't go for just the people attending Pax, oh no this goes to the telltalers in the seattle area too.

So with all that said, who may be able to come and eat, and game?

Coming: Giant Tope
Kinya+2
Icedhope
SeanT
Puzzlebox
Brawesome

Will be there in paper form Avistew
Guruguru214
Fealiks

Will be there spirutaly: Captain Mickey

132 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Icedhope said: Allright, so I know a few of the telltalers are going to be attending Pax, and I know where gamers, and I know we get hungry.

It's "we're gamers".

@Icedhope said: Price Will probably be 10 dollars with that includes food and drink. Possibly a game card to play everyones favorite arcade games.

You don't need to capitalise "Will" when it's not my Willy-Nilly.

... Oh, crap, wrong thread.
    Yeah, I can't make it. Still not allowed in the US, yadda, yadda.

• @Avistew said: It's "we're gamers".

You don't need to capitalise "Will" when it's not my Willy-Nilly.

... Oh, crap, wrong thread.
    Yeah, I can't make it. Still not allowed in the US, yadda, yadda.

it was like 3 in the morning, and my head hurt...well like I said, were saving a place for you.

• @Icedhope said: it was like 3 in the morning, and my head hurt...well like I said, were saving a place for you.

And yet, you're still up NOW :P
    Also, yay! But I doubt most people want to be streamed eating. Pictures and tales would be sufficient.
    Also, you'd better have a lot of fun!
    Also, I say "also" too much. But hey, it's late here too.

• I *HIGHLY* suggest you choose a place further away from the convention center than Gameworks. Every time I've been to PAX, the line at Gameworks has consistently been out the door and around the corner. Otherwise, it sounds like a good idea.

• Well, what sorts of food do we want to eat?

• I am coming too, and will probably bring another Telltale fan (maybe two). :)

Friday at 8pm sounds perfect. Gameworks is fun, but it is true that it might be too crowded since it is so close to the convention center.

If you guys are thinking about eating somewhere else, an idea would be going to Capitol Hill, which is a bit of a walk, but not too far. There is a really cool sandwich shop called Honey Hole, and nearby are Bauhaus Coffee, Stumptown Coffee, and Molly Moon (great ice cream!).

There is also Red Fin sushi. It is a bit more pricy, but it is at Hotel Max, so it's something to consider. ;) We can also order some plates to share, so it might not be too bad. I also know a few other places, but some of them are 21+ and I am not sure if everybody here is over 21.

I am open for anything. I live in Seattle, so let me know if you need any help to make reservations or anything else. :)

I can't wait! :)

• How about a dinner for Telltale Folks who are like, 13-16 in Chicagoland?

No?

Xzibit+sad.jpg

• @Will said: I *HIGHLY* suggest you choose a place further away from the convention center than Gameworks. Every time I've been to PAX, the line at Gameworks has consistently been out the door and around the corner. Otherwise, it sounds like a good idea.

Yeah, thats true...and IGN holds there after party there too.

• I wish I could go to this and meet all of you! I'm not heading to PAX this year (as of yet) but the dinner sounds like so much fun!:D

Add Comment