User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users

Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

573 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SylvF said: Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

Also, I'd prefer they not forget to include the credit-edit of Freelance Panic from Season 2, heh.

• I'm about to order the complete series and the soundtracks for the first two, hoping they release the soundtrack for Season 3 before the sale ends.

• I just hope they start a free shipping offer right after releasing the soundtrack.

Please. I can't pay 60$ of shipping Q_Q

• @Falanca said: Please. I can't pay 60$ of shipping Q_Q

... Wait, $60? :eek: Where do you live? I live in France and it's $15!

• @Hubert said: Also, I'd prefer they not forget to include the credit-edit of Freelance Panic from Season 2, heh.

They also seemed to have forgotten to include the intro music on the Season 2 soundtrack for some reason, unless they slipped it into each of the cutscene tracks and I've somehow managed to miss it every time I've listened.

• @Fazz said: ... Wait, $60? :eek: Where do you live? I live in France and it's $15!

I live in Turkey, and I'm planning to get 4 DVDs (3 S&M, and Strong Bad) as well which adds up to the shipping. :

• @Jake said: ... which is secretly just a sad arrangement of the "Skunkape Action!" music which plays during the opening future vision puzzles in The Penal Zone.

I thought it was a Sad Arrengenment of the Opening. Which is the same. At least I wasn't mistaken.

• @Jake said: ... which is secretly just a sad arrangement of the "Skunkape Action!" music which plays during the opening future vision puzzles in The Penal Zone.

What was that you were saying about a secret? :)

Add Comment