User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 12.2K users

Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

571 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And already added to my iTunes/iPod. :D

Now all I need is more than just the Season 3 opening credits track for the rest of the collection.

• Not seen anyone in this thread mention the awesome Piratey sounding Stinky's Sea Shanty song! It was used in Episode 1 but then an extended version was used in Episode 4, would be great to get the full track of that. As for my other choices:

- Season Opening Track (All but Episode 5)
    - The Train Station (The Penal Zone)
    - The Challenge of the Sphunx (The Tomb of Sammun-Mak)
    - The Disorient express (The Tomb of Sammun-Mak)
    - Sam Noir (They Stole Max's Brain)
    - Talking with the Bad Guys (They Stole Max's Brain)
    - The Docks (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - Bosco Tech (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - All of the Songs from Charlie Ho-Tep's Piano (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - To the Final Puzzle (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls) [Track playing when Max flies through the air to the top of the Statue]
    - Battle Above the Statue of Liberty (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)

• @Jake said: Already released for you in another thread

Hooooolyc rap, thank you.

@Jake said: As for my other choices:

Why choose a select few songs when you can just outright request the whole shebang? :D

• Opening Credits

The Subway Revised Theme

The alternate Street Music

All Old Timey Music from 302

All of the Noir themes

The alternate Bosco Tech music from 304

The Docks Music (No, not Sal's mind song)

Charlie Ho-Tep's Lullabye

The Final Flint Paper Battle

Max's Body Music

Super Ego's room

These are all my favorites, I hope Telltale plans on releasing them along with a case file pack.

• Super Ego's room had a soundtrack? I need to replay it then, because I never once heard music in that area.

• it was the same as the narrator music I thought

• Can somebody PLEASE try to get and upload the music for Flint Paper's battle in the clone chamber and upload it to youtube?

• @Hatley said: Can somebody PLEASE try to get and upload the music for Flint Paper's battle in the clone chamber and upload it to youtube?

Seconded. Er, wait...

SECOND'D!
    Ow! My first!

• @Hatley said: Can somebody PLEASE try to get and upload the music for Flint Paper's battle in the clone chamber and upload it to youtube?

It's heard over the Season Trailer, but yea, an audio-only version of that track would be much appreciated. :D

• @Zeek said: It's heard over the Season Trailer, but yea, an audio-only version of that track would be much appreciated. :D

The Flint Paper battle theme is the one during the season recap, the second theme is from Skun'kape's ship.

Add Comment