User Avatar Image

What would've been added to the office this season?

posted by SunnyGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 124 users

I know we're all disappointed by not having been able to enter the office during the whole season, but still, what would you have wanted to be added for each episode?

301: ...can't think of something
302: Sammeth's and Maximus' skeletons
303: The brain screw
304: A clone
305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, and his two other stories that I forget what they were >.>

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SunnyGuy said:

301: The Cake of the Damned, made for the Soda Poppers, or the bouquet Max caught
    305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, The Eli Whitney Dilemma, and The Happenstance at Ghastly Manor

Fixed.

• @SunnyGuy said: 304: A clone

Would it be tied inside the closet like Leonard?:D

• You do realize the office is gone right? It'll hopefully never return, and good riddance. The office is old and unimaginative. What we need is more fresh locations. After season 3, it would be a step backwards to start recycling locations again.

• @queen of lobsters:Thanks for the 305 correction, but I meant stuff that could've been added from those episodes, so your 301 selection is wrong since that was from 205, not 301.

• @SunnyGuy said: 301: The Engagement Ring
    305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, The Eli Whitney Dilemma, and The Happenstance at Ghastly Manor

Really fixed. For reals.

• @caeska said: You do realize the office is gone right? It'll hopefully never return, and good riddance. The office is old and unimaginative. What we need is more fresh locations. After season 3, it would be a step backwards to start recycling locations again.

But the office is such a huge part of Sam and Max. I'd love to see a return to it just once, like having them get sent out on a case so some villain could sell all their stuff on eBay and use the funds to turn the office into his evil lair. Afterwards, Sam and Max would do little to turn the lair back into their office, because the villain's chairs are much more comfortable, and they'd just fill it up with new junk...and Mariachi frogs from Tijuana.

• i got disappointed not going to the office but at least i had fun =D

• I thought it was weird that we didn't even visit the office at least once, being spoilt by being allowed to visit the office in EVERY case in Season 1 and 2 and then suddenly locking that away from us, not even having a cutscene there.

• I like the office it stands in a please that keeps changing so they can change allot but in a please that has the wrest diners stinks,an incantation store and gate to hell that has a mole-man colt that lives close to it that on the conner of state and narrow it gust fits sam and max so well and in a few years what chord happen

Add Comment