User Avatar Image

Sam & Max related dreams?

posted by Hatley on - last edited - Viewed by 190 users

Have you ever had a Sam & Max related dream?

Last night I dreamt there was ANOTHER toy of power, it was one of those funny disguises with the glasses, nose and moustache, it's power was similar to that of the Mirror of Esired from Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. The main difference was, instead of always showing you your heart's greatest desire, it instead showed the world as what it would look like if you got your greatest desire, it also showed less great desires if they were based around a specific person or something.

Also, for some reason, there was a brief moment with a Samulacra in a mine cart, ala Donkey Kong Country.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Recently I dreamed that I was playing some virtual reality online game, and that Sybil had gone insane and was driving around in an awesome motorised chariot brutally murdering people. The part where I finally ran into her was quite scary.

Also, I'll copy and paste from the notes I wrote when I played They Stole Max's Brain!:
    [quote]So, 303. I had a dream about it! Both Sam and Max got their bodies stolen, and they had to put their brains in some creepy cloth sacking to get their bodies back. And the TARDIS was there, for some reason. Also Charlene Doofenshmirtz. Charlene stole Max's brain![/quote]

• Actually, I've just remembered, I also dreamt that I forced the Narrator to make up with Max, by holding them both at gunpoint. The Narrator was refusing though, the conversation went like this:
    Narrator:Give me ONE good reason to hug, and make up with my supressor.
    Me:Oh it's always me, me, me with you isn't it? *In a mock tone of the Narrator* Waaaaah I'm ignored so I is gonna blow up da country and Max lololol! *Angry tone* JUST HUG HIM YOU BIG UGLY BABY!
    Eventually I DID manage to get them to hug and make up, it was very cute :)

• @Shwoo said: Recently I dreamed that I was playing some virtual reality online game, and that Sybil had gone insane and was driving around in an awesome motorised chariot brutally murdering people. The part where I finally ran into her was quite scary.

Woah! I just had a weird dream of Sybil last night too. It was sort of a trailer for an upcoming Telltale game, and Sybil was shooting people from the top of some building.. with a rifle. D:

I think she also had a hammer, but can't quite remember if she actually used it.

That's pretty much all I can remember before the dream switched into something random again. :|

• @Trica said: Woah! I just had a weird dream of Sybil last night too. It was sort of a trailer for an upcoming Telltale game, and Sybil was shooting people from the top of some building.. with a rifle. D:

I think she also had a hammer, but can't quite remember if she actually used it.

That's pretty much all I can remember before the dream switched into something random again. :|

Because that wasn't already random? :p

• I once dreamt that I was playing "The City That Dares Not Sleep." And I don't mean that I dreamt about the actual episode, I meant that I dreamt about ME sitting in front of my computer, pointing and clicking away and muttering in frustration every once in a while.

I have extremely boring dreams. :(

• Funny how you made this topic just today. I rarely dream about Sam & Max stuff, but this morning I did. Nothing exciting though, I just saw Sal, he was a cashier at McDonald's.

• I once dreamt that while playing the Devil's playhouse, I fell in to the computer screen and met up with our heroes. I followed them around and eventually I helped them Save the world again. Then they shot me out of a cannon or something and I woke up.

• @lombre said: Because that wasn't already random? :p

Nope, Sybil carrying a rifle sounds perfectly normal to me. :p

• I'm in, too. I had this dream shortly before the release of 304.
    [Quote]Now, with all that speculation going on, with all these screenshots and the recent heat wave and all, last night I had one of the weirdest dreams ever. I don't want to go into detail, but it revolved around me being pursued by an army of zombi-like anthropomorphic dogs in diapers. Later an angry-looking space gorilla armed with a katana went on a rampage slicing through people annoying him ... lengthwise. In the end all the dogs turned into humans wearing Sam's cloths and just randomly went around the scene, while a crime scene investigator looking like Laurence Fishburne complained about the clones corrupting the crime scene. Then the human version of Max (he didn't even look like a human version of Max, I just had the feeling it was him) tried to explain, that they weren't clones but the result of Sam being hit by an exploding transdimensional passage shattering him into multiple beings. I woke up, when a cop who reminded me of Randy Disher from 'Monk' tried to examine one of the victims causing the ventral half of the body to slide of the dorsal part.

Man, I'm never gonna eat three servings of chili con carne with extra pepper sauce before going to bed ever again ... [/Quote]

• I had a strange S&M related dream a couple months ago. Apparently me, Sam and Max were running from something up a flight of stairs in what looked like sammun-mak's tomb. I stopped to turn around and i saw the Stinkys at the bottom. :confused: I think that's when I woke up.

...Lol I swear my dreams barely make any sense these days. :p

Add Comment