User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 26.2K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

448 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lets hope there's a season 4 coming out sometime soon in the near future! For those of u who wish to still play the Lucas Art Adventure Classics, Use (the SCUMM Emulator) that will allow you to play those great older games on newer PCs with higher operating systems : )

• Looking forward to it, goodness knows :D A recent IGN article talking about Telltale's acquisition of some "Dream IPs" back at the end of October quoted Kevin Bruner as saying they're working on something with Sam & Max that's "smaller than a full season." He mentioned the Poker Night games as a point of reference on this, but the point is that he said "We love Sam & Max and certainly haven't forgotten about them!" So that's good news :D Glad to hear that there's at least something in the works ^_^

Here's the url, in case anyone's interested: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/30/telltale-games-talks-star-wars-dream-ip-and-its-future

• I hate to burst bubbles, but "I think you'll see" and "not for a bit" seemed to me like it was meant to say that Telltale still had interest in S&M, and was speculating on its future.

Hopefully not, though! And either way, just to learn they're still open to using the duo (hearing how they barely made it into Poker Night 2 worried me) was pretty fantastic.

• Yep, it is great to hear :D Any hope is good to have, I think ^_^

• Stopped by and did my regular check on the thread, I'll say if any of my business ventures make it out okay I just might have to make the fourth installment myself. If anything at least do Hit The Road remake. But rest assured it won't be anything like Robcop or that god forsaken Footloose. I would like to go back to ideas for the forth game. Have to say I would still like the sleuthing duo go east, far east. Their take on Asian culture should make for some gut ripping laughs.

• I'd LOVE to see that :D I started working on a "Sam & Max in Japan" fanfiction, but seeing them there in a game would be even better.

And on a side note, it's my speculation that Max can speak a number of languages; he's already shown he can speak French, Spanish, and Czech, and that was in Poker Night 2 alone! :D I could imagine him being the interpreter XD

• That makes me want to get poker night 1 and 2. Looks like I'll be on the steam network this next weekend.

• Whoops, that wasn't Czech; that was German and was apparently from an 80s song (he said "Alles klar, der kommissar?")

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

Oh yeah, Der Kommissar by Falco! I like that song, but somehow when Max said that line in Poker Night 2 the reference went right over my head.

• mabye remake hit the road in the style of season one and two? that would be really fun
Add Comment