User Avatar Image

Which Max? *305 spoilers*

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 306 users

For continuity's sake, which Max is in this game? Max Prime, 102-Split Max, or Pre-split Max?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It is really up to them, if crossover game is where characters are aware of their past or not.

• Well, I think the game will not really differentiate between those. If I understood the concept of the Inventory right, this is a place where video game characters go, when they are off-duty (i.e. when nobody plays their games, or when no new game is in the works). So when they are in the games, it is more like them being actors in the theatre or movies or tv shows and it's one "actor" playing two or three different versions of himself (what exactly is the difference between Max Prime and Pre-Split Max?) and not one "actor" for every version.

Another thing: I don't really think they will bring up any story-spoilers, so this will probably not even be mentioned in any way.

• @Mirko said: Well, I think the game will not really differentiate between those. If I understood the concept of the Inventory right, this is a place where video game characters go, when they are off-duty (i.e. when nobody plays their games, or when no new game is in the works). So when they are in the games, it is more like them being actors in the theatre or movies or tv shows and it's one "actor" playing two or three different versions of himself (what exactly is the difference between Max Prime and Pre-Split Max?) and not one "actor" for every version.

Another thing: I don't really think they will bring up any story-spoilers, so this will probably not even be mentioned in any way.

Heavy has nothing to spoil really.

• Well if my theory is correct, then it is the original Max, or Max Prime.

• Sorry for the confusion:

Max Prime: The Max that died.
    102-Split Max: The Max that stole the Time-macheine in 204.
    Pre-Split Max: Max 101 and before to avoid any split controversy (not President)

It'll be Max.

Playing poker.

I don't understand how anyone can actually seriously complicate this.

• @Rather Dashing said: ...

It'll be Max.

Playing poker.

I don't understand how anyone can actually seriously complicate this.

That's just how I roll.

• there "actors" so its all the same max, just playing slightly different maxes.

• @Clord said: Heavy has nothing to spoil really.

No, there is nor really anytghing to spoil about the heavy as far as I know, but there could be spoilers for the other characters and I still think those will be avoided. Also I was still talking about Max :-)

• @koiboi59 said: there "actors" so its all the same max, just playing slightly different maxes.

That's no fun.
    Plus if it is an actor, then it isnt Max's personality in reality it is an actor pretending to be Max.

Add Comment