User Avatar Image

When the Season is finished....

posted by Rubber John on - last edited - Viewed by 685 users

I don't know if anyone has already suggested this, but it would be great to be able to download some sort of 'front end' that we can place all of our episodes in and play them as a full season.

Maybe it could run episodes into each other, so that when you have finished one, the credits don't roll, but the next episode starts, therefore turning them into one big game.

Or maybe just a simple front end that when opened, displays all the episodes in some sort of selectable list.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ... and maybe even slot the Machinima shorts in the list too.

• We haven't really started working on exactly how season launcher type things will work, but I'll add that idea to the list. Thanks!

• @Jake said: We haven't really started working on exactly how season launcher type things will work, but I'll add that idea to the list. Thanks!

Can I suggest something before it's too late or will there be a future stickie posted asking the community what or how they would like the full game to work?

• Say whatever you'd like, now's as good a time as any!

• Trailers! For Bone, CSI, that secret license game, and other Telltale Now goodies.

• How about a sidebar, like the kind they use in office. That would increase S&M productivity tenfold.

Ok, so a launcher would be better. Possible Ideas:

Easier solution: Launcher that launches launchers of individual games.

Slightly sleeker: Launcher launches straight into games, but each must be individually chosen.

What I would like: Launcher where you can choose which episode you would like to start off in. At end of episode, choice of return to launcher or to continue on to next episode immediately.

Extras: Every movie/screenshot you have released on Gametap and here. Behind the scenes documentary. Wallpapers. Numble's listed trailers. Desktop calendar, featuring TTG employees in seductive poses. OST. Minigames (like whack-a-rat). Comics. Best of fanart and fancomics. My autograph on every box.

That about does it.

• No activation, or off-line activation. Maybe just a code that comes with the disc?

• I agree with the no activation thing!
    You still want people to be playing these games 13 years from now, don't you? Eh? Eh? ;)

Add Comment