User Avatar Image

Farewell and goodnight!

posted by Will on - last edited - Viewed by 344 users

Hey everyone, it is my sad duty to tell you all that this is my last day here at Telltale. If you had come to me 10 years ago and told me that I would work on Sam & Max or even get to write a bit of dialog for Monkey Island, I would have just laughed and laughed. But here I am, 3 years at Telltale and god knows how many episodes under my belt. Even despite all of that, I’ve recently been given the opportunity to go home and work with my dad, and as awesome as Telltale has been to me, you just can’t beat family.

Before I go, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all in the community. Telltale has done some amazing things, but so much of what we do couldn’t be possible without you. Your feedback, your conversations, and your constant attention have driven us to continually improve our games. More importantly in some ways, after we’ve slaved away late into the night trying to get these games done, and then to log onto the forums and see people ranting and raving about all of the little details they noticed and loved; that’s what really makes it all worthwhile. So thank you all! It’s been an absolute pleasure being a part of the community. I'll try to poke my head in on a regular basis once I get resettled, but in the meantime I have absolute faith that I'm leaving you in good hands with Alan, Jake, Sean and everyone else who posts here on a regular basis.

Sincerely,
Will Armstrong

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment