Menu
User Avatar Image

Rate the Last Game You Finished

posted by DrRocketGenius on - last edited - Viewed by 9.1K users

Title says it all. Rate the last video game you completed.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - 9.5/10

835 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @der_ketzer said: You get no money and you family starves to death.

If you deny everyone you probably won't even last long enough for your family to starve to death...

You actually have to raise at least $20 every day to starve to death...
    You will most likely be thrown in a debter's prison for life if you can't afford the rent...

• One of the best games they've ever played is a 4/10?
    What do you expect from a game?

I don't know about the rest of you, but the "best games I've ever played" are rated 9+ by me.

• Probably in the minority here..But I just finished Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on the PS3.. I platinumed it :D But I'd rate it 9/10.. Nice game mechanics, graphics..etc.. Great to look at and Fun to play as well.

• Jak and Daxter (HD collection)

8.5/10

Its still as great as it was when I played it as a kid and I'm very proud to say I just beat it 101%! :D
    (Platinum Trophy woooooo! XD)

I will make note though, that entire sections of the game are skippable if you are perfect in every other level you've played.
    (This happened to me as I beat the game and forgot to do the entire swamp level! XD)

• @RetroVortex said: Jak and Daxter (HD collection)

8.5/10

Its still as great as it was when I played it as a kid and I'm very proud to say I just beat it 101%! :D
    (Platinum Trophy woooooo! XD)

I will make note though, that entire sections of the game are skippable if you are perfect in every other level you've played.
    (This happened to me as I beat the game and forgot to do the entire swamp level! XD)

While you can skip levels, I usually try to get all the precursor orbs and power cells which I have done about 3 times on different consoles (PS2,PS3, and even the laggy as crap Vita version of Jak 1, Also on a small note, Jak 2 is very better on Vita than how Jak 1 worked on it. The framerate is not as bad and its very enjoyable even given how hard the game is,)

• Saints Row IV- 9/10

In my opinion, this is the best Saints Row game. The story was fun and good, I enjoyed most of the missions and the side missions were fun thanks to the powers. But it has some problems. First the game has freeze glitches randomly. It froze when I attempted to access the mixtape in Music causing me to have to reset my PS3 and it froze once during the last mission causing me to reset my PS3 again.

I liked the soundtrack and the character interactions on the loyalty missions which were side missions where you work with one of your crew members on a mission. For example you would help Pierce with his mission and along the way him and your character would sing along to some songs along the way.

• Limbo- 9/10
    It was awesome, the background and scenery was stunning, the music was tense, the atmosphere was creepy. The puzzles got harder as time went on, the enemies were tough, the spider was f*cking creepy, made my skin crawl. Overall it was an amazing game, died a lot of times in very horrible ways. It was great fun.

It was a great game one of my favourites, it's up there with, The Walking Dead and Skyward Sword.

• If the atmosphere and gameplay were the things you liked most about LIMBO, I recommend you give Closure a shot. I really liked it and it's much longer than LIMBO and has some really difficult puzzles.

• @flesk said: If the atmosphere and gameplay were the things you liked most about LIMBO, I recommend you give Closure a shot. I really liked it and it's much longer than LIMBO and has some really difficult puzzles.

Ok then, I'll check it out, what devices can I get it on?

• It's available for PS3 through PSN and Windows, Mac and Linux through Steam. It might be available elsewhere too, but that's all I found on the official website.

You might also be interested in the recent Monochroma Kickstarter campaign. It's heavily inspired by LIMBO and there's a demo available.

Add Comment