User Avatar Image

Deluxe Edition - Price

posted by zak256 on - last edited - Viewed by 273 users

Hi everybody,
thank you for that great offer getting all 5 episodes for only $4.95! I just ordered them.
Now I am thinking about getting the Deluxe Edition. On the Talk-Like-A-Pirate-Page it costs $19.95. But if I click in the store... http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-chest ...it says $14.95, maybe because I already bought the five episodes?

Unfortunately the latter does not work :-(
Can I get the Deluxe Edition for $14.95, or do I have to pay $19.95?
I wouldn't mind so much, about THIS price, but the shipping costs to where I live are a minimum of about +$14, so I almost have to pay the double price...

Thank you!

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zak256 said: Hi everybody,
    thank you for that great offer getting all 5 episodes for only $4.95! I just ordered them.
    Now I am thinking about getting the Deluxe Edition. On the Talk-Like-A-Pirate-Page it costs $19.95. But if I click in the store... http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-chest ...it says $14.95, maybe because I already bought the five episodes?

    Unfortunately the latter does not work :-(
    Can I get the Deluxe Edition for $14.95, or do I have to pay $19.95?
    I wouldn't mind so much, about THIS price, but the shipping costs to where I live are a minimum of about +$14, so I almost have to pay the double price...

    Thank you!


    Im having a similar problem with the latter as well.

  • You should try contacting Support. I'd definitely suggest waiting to buy your DVD rather than buying the regular edition, because there is no reason you shouldn't be able to buy the Deluxe Edition for $15. It was probably just not correctly integrated into the store.

  • Having the same trouble. I've bought ToMI for $4.95 but when I try to add Deluxe Treasure Chest for $14.95 nothing happens. If I sign out and add the same product for $19.95 it works as it is supposed to. I've sent an e-mail to support asking about this so I assume we will be eligible for the $14.95 version as soon as they have the problem fixed.

  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

    The Talk Like a Pirate Day program just runs through the weekend.

    Best thing to do if you've been a season customer and want the $14.95 Deluxe upgrade is to make your purchase after the Talk Like a Pirate Day activities conclude. We're planning to continue selling the Deluxe edition after Talk Like a Pirate Day ends.

    Hope that helps.

    - Joel

  • @joeldee said: The Talk Like a Pirate Day program just runs through the weekend.

    Best thing to do if you've been a season customer and want the $14.95 Deluxe upgrade is to make your purchase after the Talk Like a Pirate Day activities conclude. We're planning to continue selling the Deluxe edition after Talk Like a Pirate Day ends.

    Hope that helps.

    - Joel

    Hi Joel, thanks for the answer.
    That means, the price of $14.95 will still be valid after the Talk Like A Pirate Day program?

  • @joeldee said: The Talk Like a Pirate Day program just runs through the weekend.

    Best thing to do if you've been a season customer and want the $14.95 Deluxe upgrade is to make your purchase after the Talk Like a Pirate Day activities conclude. We're planning to continue selling the Deluxe edition after Talk Like a Pirate Day ends.

    Hope that helps.

    - Joel

    I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow but I don't get what you're saying, what do you mean by "season customer".
    There seem to be some kind of confusion about the prices, at least from my side.

    The Deluxe Edition costs $49.95 if you buy it clean without owning ToMI since before (but it costs $19.95 during this weekend).

    If you already own ToMI then you can buy the Deluxe Edition for $19.95 ($14.95 during this weekend)

    Is this correct?

  • @zak256 said: Hi Joel, thanks for the answer.
    That means, the price of $14.95 will still be valid after the Talk Like A Pirate Day program?

    Exactly, this is my only concern. As long as we will still be valid for the discount after the discount has officially ended, then I'm fine with ordering it later.

  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Staff

    We're planning to continue selling the Deluxe Edition after this weekend.

    Independent of Talk Like a Pirate Day:

    * The Deluxe price for customers who previously purchased the season should be $14.95

    * The Deluxe price for brand new customers should be $49.95

    Hope that helps to clarify.

    One other thing ... customers who had purchased the season in the past can click on this link for Deluxe http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-chest ... see if this works better. Again, if not, put purchase in after TLAPD concludes.

    Thanks,

    - Joel

  • @joeldee said: We're planning to continue selling the Deluxe Edition after this weekend.

    Independent of Talk Like a Pirate Day:

    * The Deluxe price for customers who previously purchased the season should be $14.95

    * The Deluxe price for brand new customers should be $49.95

    Hope that helps to clarify.

    One other thing ... customers who had purchased the season in the past can click on this link for Deluxe http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-chest ... see if this works better. Again, if not, put purchase in after TLAPD concludes.

    Thanks,

    - Joel

    Arrr, that clears it all up!

  • So just to re-confirm once more, Joel, if I buy TOMI right now, I can get the Deluxe Edition at $14.95 even one month after the sale is over?

Add Comment