User Avatar Image

season 3 office

posted by kendo17 on - last edited - Viewed by 159 users

Does the office is season 3 look similar to the season 1 depiction, or does it continue to change like on season 2? I was just wondering because I can't find a screen shot online of it.

Not that my opinion matters and I realize I'm part of the minority, but I like the original look of the office (season1). It had a classic look that was familiar to me, so I was kinda disappointed that it changed drastically in season 2.

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The office is never seen in Season 3.

• The office was bland, boring and overused. Why you would want that instead of brand new locations like we had in Season 3 is beyond me.

• What do you mean "boring?" Sure, it serves little purpose, but it gives me nostolgia.

• @caeska said: The office was bland, boring and overused. Why you would want that instead of brand new locations like we had in Season 3 is beyond me.

BORING?! Three words. Whack-Da-Ratz.

• @kendo17 said: Does the office is season 3 look similar to the season 1 depiction, or does it continue to change like on season 2? I was just wondering because I can't find a screen shot online of it.

Not that my opinion matters and I realize I'm part of the minority, but I like the original look of the office (season1). It had a classic look that was familiar to me, so I was kinda disappointed that it changed drastically in season 2.

Gone
    episode 1:locked out
    episode 2:not even in their time
    episode 3:sam is never near the office until the plot twist that prevents them from entering
    episode 4: the samulacra(dogglegangers) invade the streets to the point you have to travel underground
    episode 5: the chaos is so bad that sam stays in a different street until the next part happens

Tried my best for a no spoilers although i did spill out the samulacra but I guess thats it.

• Boring? Damn it, I played Whack-Da-Ratz once every episode. Because I could.

• I kinda miss the office...

I wanna see S+M's Apartment tho! (or wherever they live)

• @Ashton said: I kinda miss the office...

I wanna see S+M's Apartment tho! (or wherever they live)

In the comics and the cartoon they have a house in the suburbs. I don't think it's been mentioned in the TellTale series yet...
    That would make a fun new location!

• The house was on the comics too? Can't say I remember it, but yeah, it'd be nice for a new location.

[quote] The office was bland, boring and overused. Why you would want that instead of brand new locations like we had in Season 3 is beyond me. [/quote]

That's just you.

Add Comment