So, as we need some activity here, I start this topic to you to throw your ideas to what you want or what do you think we'll see in the best Jurassic Park game in history.
Some of my ideas, just to start:
- There should be very little shooting, just like in the movies. When you have a gun, it should have very limited ammo, and maybe it's not dinosaurs what you need to use it on.
- There should be a lot of stealth-based puzzles. Think of the kitchen scene in the first movie.
- In the first movie, the dinosaurs only had 15 minutes of screentime in total. Fact. Should Telltale do something similar here? Maybe, but it could be very controversial, because most kids would be dissapointed by the lack of dinos. Same if there's little shooting.
- The time-based puzzles, as they have mentioned in interviews, should make you really nervous and block your mind, even if it's the simplest puzzle on Earth. Scary JP-styled music could help a lot here.
- It would be interesting to see what would happen in you are in an open field, and maybe where you choose to go affects if you live or you die.
- You're being hunted by a Raptor and you don't even realize until it's too late. But when you replay that part, the Raptor will appear on a different place. Or not appear at all. The randomness of this would be really interesting because if you know from where the Raptor's gonna pop from, you expect it. However, if you think you do and you don't... The surprise is much bigger.
- Herbivores are also important. But not herbivores that attack you. Just peaceful ones that just wander around doing their thing. Think of the first Brachiosaurus scene in the first movie.
Those are some of the things I'm expecting or wanting to see. So what about you guys?
PS: If the mods feel this is a repetead thread, feel free to close it.