User Avatar Image

Who's gonna make the bone games now?

posted by Leplaya on - last edited - Viewed by 398 users

Seeing how telltale games isnt likely to finish the rest of the bone books since they lost the rights to Bone. Who do u think is gonna make the bone games now? I'd personally think it would be interesting to see bone as an RPG.

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think there will be any more Bone games unless Telltale can somehow once again come into possession of the game rights. Currently, I believe Warner Bros. holds those game rights, and they're probably sitting on it until some sort of film adaptation gets going, which completely blows.

• I extremely hope that Telltale will be at least able to get the rights of making a game about the film. Even if they will have to start the series from the beginning, it will be worth it - Bone is currently my favourite video game series.

• @Sarendor said: I extremely hope that Telltale will be at least able to get the rights of making a game about the film. Even if they will have to start the series from the beginning, it will be worth it - Bone is currently my favourite video game series.

I seriously doubt Telltale will get the license from WB. They're probably going to have some in-house studio make a low-quality interactive version of the film like every other movie studio.

Add Comment