User Avatar Image

Eversion Challenge

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 285 users

I have recently played a small freeware game called Eversion. It was an interesting journey. Now, I would like, if possible, to see other's reactions to it. If anyone wants to, please play through the game (it's only about an hour long, a bit longer if you get stuck on an obstacle/try to get all the gems) and have some way of documenting it, whether it would be notes, a Youtube video and voiceover, or a Livestream with chat. No one has to do this, but the game is quite... interesting. Two rules:

1.You must NOT know anything about the game before playing.
2.You, as previously stated, must have some way of documenting your reaction to the game as you go along.

One more thing: Don't play this game if you are Seibert.

Download Link: Official site Mediafire mirror (It's safe, trust me.)

So far:
6 people have took the Challenge(Comrade Pants, Giant Tope, jmm, Ashton, ted12, GuruGuru214).
3 have dropped out while playing(ShaggE, JedExodus, caeska).
1 person has yet to play(Alcoremortis).

Most "Effective": Comrade Pants, Ashton.

EDIT: image attached:
attachment.php?attachmentid=2007&stc=1&d

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love platformers, I may play it, but I wont take the challenge since I cant livestream and dont care for youtube/etc... seems interesting from the tiny bit you've said tho...

  • @Ashton said: I love platformers, I may play it, but I wont take the challenge since I cant livestream and dont care for youtube/etc... seems interesting from the tiny bit you've said tho...



    This?

    @Ashton said: have some way of documenting it, whether it would be notes, a Youtube video and voiceover, or a Livestream with chat.

  • I think the game took me about 30-45 minutes to beat.

  • @Giant Tope said: I think the game took me about 30-45 minutes to beat.



    Ah but did you get 100% gems tho?

  • yes. im one of those people who HAS to collect everything.

Add Comment