User Avatar Image

Rise of the pirate: The door and barrel.

posted by Anne26 on - last edited - Viewed by 382 users

Can't move door to barrel. I knew what i wanted to do, and have even tried reading the walk through, but i still cant move the door. ive tried moving the symbol of the door that comes up over the barrel. Ive tried over and over to lift the door over the barrel, but I just cant do it! How exactly do you get the door over the barrel?

Also, everytime i come out of the game i have to start again from the part when you collect all the things to shrink the sponge. Ive tried saving while on the ship but it wont let me. I ment to try saving the game after collecting some of the objects but i was wondering, should I be able to save my game while on the ship anyway?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Anne26 said: Can't move door to barrel. I knew what i wanted to do, and have even tried reading the walk through, but i still cant move the door. ive tried moving the symbol of the door that comes up over the barrel. Ive tried over and over to lift the door over the barrel, but I just cant do it! How exactly do you get the door over the barrel?

Also, everytime i come out of the game i have to start again from the part when you collect all the things to shrink the sponge. Ive tried saving while on the ship but it wont let me. I ment to try saving the game after collecting some of the objects but i was wondering, should I be able to save my game while on the ship anyway?

ive just tried to replay this section again to see if i could do it on my own. this time le chuck wasnt chassing me and nothing happened, but it let me save it. once it saved it seemed to work fine, and the door moved:) ive completed it now, only a year or so later than everyone else, but ive been too busy to play it.

• @Anne26 said: ive just tried to replay this section again to see if i could do it on my own. this time le chuck wasnt chassing me and nothing happened, but it let me save it. once it saved it seemed to work fine, and the door moved:) ive completed it now, only a year or so later than everyone else, but ive been too busy to play it.

Well don't feel too bad, that was just a glitch so at least a puzzle didn't screw you over :P

Add Comment