User Avatar Image

Pre-Ordered but Can't Access BTTF Insider Forums

posted by MJLahey on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

I pre-ordered BTTF yesterday, more than 24 hours ago, but the Insider Forums link has not appeared for me.

Anyone having the same problem or know what I can do to solve it?

I posted this on the BTTF forum before I realized I should have put it here.

Thanks!

149 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@MJLahey said: I posted this on the BTTF forum before I realized I should have put it here.

Alright, I removed the other thread.

• @MJLahey said: I pre-ordered BTTF yesterday, more than 24 hours ago, but the Insider Forums link has not appeared for me.

Anyone having the same problem or know what I can do to solve it?

I posted this on the BTTF forum before I realized I should have put it here.

Thanks!

It can take 24 hours after the purchase has completed before you can access the preorder forum. Can you access it now?

• No I still can't see it Amy. I read from someone's post that it should be listed under the New Universal Games section, and it's not there for me :(

It's been more than 48 hours now so I assume something is glitched up.

• I have the same problem - can't see the forum.

Note: I didn't realise that i needed to get a username in order to use the forum, so only created my username AFTER i pre-ordered. Just wondered if this was why i can't see the forum.

Oh sorry should also say that my order was confirmed at 23:10 (GMT) on 26th

• Thats exactly what I did as well Three Headed Monkey. I had an account with Telltale but didn't create my forum username until AFTER I purchased the pre-order.

Could be the issue?

• @MJLahey said: Thats exactly what I did as well Three Headed Monkey. I had an account with Telltale but didn't create my forum username until AFTER I purchased the pre-order.

Could be the issue?

I just came across this thread - and created my Username just now. And I pre-ordered 5 days ago. Can't see the insider forums. It's probably the issue like you think.

• That's what i thought the issue was, which is why I mentioned it - still can't see the pre-order forum.

Can someone from TTG comment on this?

BTW - i pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island too (ages ago now) and interestingly I CAN see the "Private Pirates Club" forum.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@AThreeHeadedMonkey said: Can someone from TTG comment on this?

Probably after the weekend.

• Have you tried logging out of your account and logging back in?

• I don't know about the others having this problem, but i Hadn't tried this.

I have now - still no joy ;(

Edit:
    Interestingly, i can see the S&M devils playhouse forum, albeit it is marked as private and i can't access it (but since i didn't pre-order that game, i'm not suprised). The strange thing is that i can't even see the BTTF pre-order forum at all, not even with a big "PRIVATE" message on it.

I'm going to log out, clear down all TTG cookies and clear my cache to just in case - will report back shortly.

Add Comment