User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users

We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!

152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • God, you guys just joined to try to scam people out of their items.

Someone just lock this thread already.

• Man, my friend stole my Max hat the other day, I'm so pissed off at him! He's not giving it back!

There's no chance that out of all of you lovely people on these forums there's SOMEONE who doesn't use their hat and would be willing to trade?

• WOW. Its really messed up all these *bleeps* begging for max hats. obvisous scams.

I Started Playing tf2 ........Played poker night at the inventory(had no idea who those charcters were)............Joined telltale for the back to the future forums....saw all the S&m stufff............ Bought All S&M seasons on steam through a very nice deal.........Now to make the full circle: I WANT A MAX HAT IN tf2!!

But after reading this thread I'm kinda sickened by the scammers.
    So basiclly i just wanted to share I ONLY WANTED A MAX HAT AFTER I learned who Max was. Thank you.

• @ELB1985 said:
    So basiclly i just wanted to share I ONLY WANTED A MAX HAT AFTER I learned who Max was. Thank you.

Congratulations, good sir, you are now part of the lucrative cohort of people who don't play TF2 for mindless hat collecting! Well done!

• @The Highway said: Congratulations, good sir, you are now part of the lucrative cohort of people who don't play TF2 for mindless hat collecting! Well done!

I don't have as much control as you think. lol But nevertheless Sam and max is Awesome and snice I am a fan of both Games It would be nice to have that hat.

• Anyone want to swap my team Spirit Gentlemen's Gatsby for the same hat but painted white?

I'd also accept 2 refined and 2 reclaimed OR a Crocleather Slouch.

• @hawkofrawk said: I'd also accept 2 refined and 2 reclaimed OR a Crocleather Slouch.

You are funny guy, ya know.

• Hi everyone, I am looking for a Max's Severed Head, not for me, but for a very important friend of mine who is a huge Sam and Max fan. He was unable to get the hat from the pre-order. I just started playing TF2, so I don't have anything to trade, but I would be eternally grateful if I could get one from someone. It would be one of the most awesome things ever. Thank you for looking.

• It's rarer than diamonds :P

• I recently joined TF2 as a Free-to-Player (Yes, I admit, I'm sort of a TF2 n00b), so I decided to revisit some of the old offers I was eligible for when I respectively ordered Sam and Max Season 3 and Poker Night at the inventory. Luckily I manged to find the old offers and redeem them on Steam. As a result of my search, I am now the owner of a Big Kill Revolver, Two Lugermorph Pistols (One Vintage and one new), The Max Hat, Heavy's Dealer Visor, The License to Maim, The Dangeresque Too Glasses, The Iron Curtain Minigun, and Tycho's Pac-Man Watch.

I had not even realized it and by being a regular Telltale Consumer, I am the owner of the ultimate collection of Telltale Items. I would be willing to trade one of my Lugermorphs, but as a Free-to-Player, I am ineligible to trade.

By the Way, while we're on the discussion of items, does anyone know how I can get a key without buying one? I've got like five fucking Mann Co. Crates and no way to open them.

Add Comment