User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 8.1K users

We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!

152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have a Refined! Let's me add you and trade!

• @shref said: if someone has an unusual, i'll consider trading max's severed head for it

How about a v Crit cola? :P

• I'm giving 6 vintage hats and a Bill's Hat for the Sam & Max set
    PM me trades :)

• @Elvenmonk said: How about a v Crit cola? :P

sure, i'll give you a crit cola for an unusual

• i wanna trade for the that mustashe thing for pryo, i dont know what to trade for it though

• @GinnyN said: I have a Refined! Let's me add you and trade!

K I accepted your request. I guess Ill send you the request If I ever notice you are on tf2(maybe telltale saturday?)

• I know this isn't much of a "trade" but could someone gift me a Max's Head? When trading started, I did a few stupid trades, such as mymaxsheadforabillshat.So if anyone is really really generous, send me a pm. I have given lots of hats away, and I will do a give-away of my hats if I do get a max's head. Thanks for your time. :(

• hi guys. ididnt bought the game on steam cause my friend did, and we usually play eachothers games as well, so he got the hat. i would like to have a max hat (only the hat, i dont care about the luger like pistol). this is my backpack
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/medve_a_maci
    mainly i use solder or pyro (sometimes medic if the team sucks too much), so the tokens and the weapons are really useless for me. i can give the maxhat owner the l4d2 hat and the womrs hat (which is in my opinion should be a demoman holy granade saying HALLELUJA when owning people). ive got 3 crates and mainly thats all.
    i dont really care about the special weapons, but i loved sam and max , and day of the tentacle back in the days, so this is kind of nostalgic thing to me...but what am i talking about, this is most of u guys feel too. so anyone who has a spare rabbitlike creature head for me, add me as a friend "medve_a_maci". i can be found in the mojo steamgroup too.

• @medve a maci said: hi guys. ididnt bought the game on steam cause my friend did, and we usually play eachothers games as well, so he got the hat. i would like to have a max hat (only the hat, i dont care about the luger like pistol). this is my backpack
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/medve_a_maci
    mainly i use solder or pyro (sometimes medic if the team sucks too much), so the tokens and the weapons are really useless for me. i can give the maxhat owner the l4d2 hat and the womrs hat (which is in my opinion should be a demoman holy granade saying HALLELUJA when owning people). ive got 3 crates and mainly thats all.
    i dont really care about the special weapons, but i loved sam and max , and day of the tentacle back in the days, so this is kind of nostalgic thing to me...but what am i talking about, this is most of u guys feel too. so anyone who has a spare rabbitlike creature head for me, add me as a friend "medve_a_maci". i can be found in the mojo steamgroup too.

If you are a fan of sam and max, then why do you call max a "rabbit like creature" instead of the official term "hypergenetic rabbity thing" or "lagamorph"?

• @der_ketzer said: Why on earth did they make that? Too many crybabies?

....because this case falls directly under the reasoning for even having a Vintage category at all?

Add Comment