User Avatar Image

Graphics Card Support

posted by jscottyh on - last edited - Viewed by 971 users

I think to narrow down the problem we should compile a list of Video Cards that everyone is using, working or not, to help TellTale narrow down where the problem lies. This can help with showing what the majority of users are using to play this game. Post your video card model and the issues or if it works and I'll add it to the list.

NVIDIA
GTX 460 - No Problems
325M GT 1GB - No Problems
9600M GT - No Problems
8600GTS - No Problems
8400GS - Slow
8300GS - Slow, Missing graphics
7600GT - Slow
6200 TurboCache - Blank Screen
FX 5900 - Blank Screen
FX 5200 - Blank Screen

ATI/AMD
Radeon 5850 - No Problems
Radeon HD4850 - No Problems
Radeon HD3300 - No Problems
Radeon HD3150 - Crashes, Blank Screen
Radeon HD2600 - Slow
Radeon X1600 - Slow, Lines in Graphics
Radeon X1550 - Slow
Radeon X1200 - Blank Screen, Crashes, Slow
Radeon X1050 - Blank Screen, Crashes
Radeon X800 - Blank Screen
Radeon X300/X550/X1050 - Blank Screen
RADEON XPRESS 200M - Blank Screen
Radeon 9600 - Blank Screen, Crashes, Missing graphics
Radeon 9250 - Crashes

Intel
GMA HD4500 - Slow, Missing Graphics
Intel G33/G31 - Blank Screen, Crashes
GMA x3100 - Blank Screen
GMA 950 - Blank Screen
82945G - Blank Screen, Crashes

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ATi Radeon HD 4850 - a few tiny 'chops' in the intro, other than that no problems. (might as well write no problems)

• GeForce 8600 GTS, running in Wine 1.3.7 on Debian Sid GNU/Linux (with nvidia drivers 260.19.12) - No Problems

• I have a laptop with dual graphics so:

1) Nvidia GeForce GT 325M 1GB = No Problems
    2) Intel GMA HD (Core i5) = Very Laggy, missing some menu options when trying to adjust graphics.

Also, I saw in another thread, that someone has noticed basically any graphics card without support for Shader Model 3.0 doesn't work properly.

• ATI Radeon 9600 all i get is a messed settings menu and its all black and it crashes when i try to change a setting or start a poker game. plus the telltale games logo on start up is missing abit then it shows up and little bits of it is still there when it leaves.

• Radeon HD4650

No problems really. Mouse lags a very tiny bit regardless of quality and the edges of The Heavy's shadow are pixelized, but idk if that's my video card's fault.

• Radeon HD3200- The game runs slow, the mouse is also slow. But, other than that, no real problems.

• Is that GeForce 8300 GS taken from my report in the other thread? Missing graphics is somewhat misleading, I think, as all that's missing is the outline around Tycho's nose when he's facing the camera, and even then only on level 1 (though the game runs slow on level 1 and impossibly slow on level 2, so yes, the nose is always missing on my machine).

• NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
    Laggy as hell.
    EDIT:After messing around with my laptop, I am getting better performance but still laggy.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Is that GeForce 8300 GS taken from my report in the other thread? Missing graphics is somewhat misleading, I think, as all that's missing is the outline around Tycho's nose when he's facing the camera, and even then only on level 1 (though the game runs slow on level 1 and impossibly slow on level 2, so yes, the nose is always missing on my machine).

That's just the graphics level. It has nothing to do with your video card.

• User Avatar Image
    sl9

nVidia GeForce GTS 250 with driver version 260.99 WHQL on Win7 x64 (the GTS250 is basically a slightly overclocked and rebranded 9800GTX+, so you may as well add that card too) - no problems.

Add Comment