User Avatar Image

What would you say?

posted by Strong Bad Fan on - last edited - Viewed by 328 users

Say, you could actually talk in this bloody game. What conversations would you have with the cast and what do you think the reactions would be. Hell, if you want to, tell me what all your dialogue would be, because I'm bored, and require entertainment. Ill put something up later.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not much, as I would actually in case of real money actually trying to focus on winning way more.

• I'd probably label one a cheat and watch the gunfire roll.

• The same Gordon Freeman says in HL1.

• @der_ketzer said: The same Gordon Freeman says in HL1.

Ah, I hated Gordon's lines in HL1.. in HL2 they were much more original!

• I remember on the Steam forums Jake said that, if you really wanted a backstory for "The Player", you can consider him/her/it to be the same AFGNCAAP from the Zork and Myst series.

So I'll roll with the references that would spring from that. Maybe Strong Bad can ask if The Player has any relation to Thy Dungeonman.

• "I actually DO have baby hands."

It's true.

• id ask max how he survived the explosion or how his hive mind works.

• ME: Strong guy!
    Heavy and SB: What?
    ME: Um... Little Strong guy. Guess what!
    SB: You're coming up with more ways to screw up my name?
    ME: Yes, but that's not it. I've had more ladies then you!
    SB: What!? There's no way YOUR Dweebface has had more ladies then me
    ME: I've had 3 girlfriends, there has only been one girl around you at any given time for at least 13 years. She hates you.
    SB:Shut up. I've been with so many ladies I can't even name them all.
    ME: Because they dont exist.

At this point SB would likely get up on to the table and try to kill me. I would likely kick him back into his chair.

• @Remolay said: ME: Strong guy!
    Heavy and SB: What?
    ME: Um... Little Strong guy. Guess what!
    SB: You're coming up with more ways to screw up my name?
    ME: Yes, but that's not it. I've had more ladies then you!
    SB: What!? There's no way YOUR Dweebface has had more ladies then me
    ME: I've had 3 girlfriends, there has only been one girl around you at any given time for at least 13 years. She hates you.
    SB:Shut up. I've been with so many ladies I can't even name them all.
    ME: Because they dont exist.

At this point SB would likely get up on to the table and try to kill me. I would likely kick him back into his chair.

You do know strong bad has once grabbed and thrown the king of town out of his house.
    Plus the heavy likes strong bad, and would defend him along with max since they seem to work together, tycho would be on your side though.

• Yeah, the "Throwing king out of the castle" bit I missed. I think Heavy would consider this battle dishonourable, and I'd have Tycho on my side. I think Max would go with the side of "Who ever is kicking more butt."

Add Comment