Menu
User Avatar Image

Back to the Future NES meets BTTF 2010

posted by Moxxi on - last edited - Viewed by 725 users

Hey all,

Like many of you, I'm pretty pumped about this game as I was one of the unfortunate many, who actually shelled out good money for the NES cart back in the day. That was quite literally the day my video game innocence was stolen from me. That song drove me insane. Over and over and over and the gameplay - insert every rant from AVGN to Seanbaby and more.

I almost pre-ordered but I guess you can't for the PS3 yet. Once it's available, I'll be there on day one.

For fun, I decided to do record a re-imagined theme song from the NES and update it and created this mashup of the NES game and the new trailer. I hope you like it. If not, that's cool too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3j-9bnHZw0

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hahaha, nice. Never thought I'd hear a reworked version of that song.

    I happen to be one of the few who have beaten that game btw. It is apparently considered very difficult, but it's not too bad once you put some time into it.

  • Hey thanks for listening and taking a moment to comment! Kudos to you for beating that game. I don't know how you did it...you must have turned the sound down. :D Back in the day I managed to get to the diner level but that was about it. I distinctly remember after playing it and being so disgusted that I just flushed $50 of my hard-earned money down the crapper, I recognized the LJN logo from when I had purchased their terrible X-Men game. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on me again as I must be brain-damaged...because I bought Roger Rabbit too."

  • Please post the link on a non-YouTube site. I am in Shanghai now so there's a lot that's blocked. If someone can also PM me instructions on how to get FB to come up, that would be great too.

  • @Toneiiblue said: Please post the link on a non-YouTube site. I am in Shanghai now so there's a lot that's blocked. If someone can also PM me instructions on how to get FB to come up, that would be great too.

    I'd love you to help you out but the only sites I've seen that are available in China are in Chinese and I can't get around those sites due to the language barrier. Sorry! :(

    Anyone have any ideas?

  • If I could suggest if you are a big BTTF fan ordering the game direct through TTG for PC.. That way you get the DVD for the cost of shipping...

  • @Irishmile said: If I could suggest if you are a big BTTF fan ordering the game direct through TTG for PC.. That way you get the DVD for the cost of shipping...

    I will most likely be playing this on the PS3 though. Possibly my Mac.

  • @Spykes said: Needs more bees.

    Also more breaking glass and bowling balls.

  • @Moxxi said: I will most likely be playing this on the PS3 though. Possibly my Mac.

    fair enough.... but come DVD time.... the place gets bombarded with people angry because they bought it on Steam... or a game console and do not understand why they are not eligible for the free DVD.

  • @Irishmile said: fair enough.... but come DVD time.... the place gets bombarded with people angry because they bought it on Steam... or a game console and do not understand why they are not eligible for the free DVD.

    I looked over the pre-order info and now I actually know what you're talking about. I thought the DVD was the free game - Puzzle Agent but now I know it's a compilation disc of all of the game episodes. Having the DVD isn't a necessity for me, but it would be nice to have a pre-order incentive on the PS3 as I'd prefer to play the game on the big screen, rather than my Mac.

Add Comment