User Avatar Image

Savegame troubles (merged threads)

posted by saxysousy on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

How do you save the game if you don't want to play it all at once?

BTW, I LOOOVE it so far. Thank you Telltale for making this game!

168 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @tullio said: Anyone has a savegame of te "Get Tannen" episode?
    ... maybe around the point where Einstein is on the roof of the courthouse?

Yes, why?

• @Martin McFly said: Yes, why?

Couse i found the way to save and load but i have to start again the game from the beginning and a savegame whould help me.

• Can someone help me? I'm searching a savegame of te "Get Tannen" episode, if possible around the point where Einstein is on the roof of the courthouse.
    Many thanks

• I recently started playing episode 3 after installing other bttf's now I have no save and load opton from the esc menu. There is also no resume menu. Is there a way to fix this problem?

• I found the fix after reading the forums above. It seems that if you install the other bttf episodes. It puts a link to the last one on the desktop with brings up the launcher with episode 5 for instance selected. You have to remove the icon and then just lauch it from the telltale games for the bttf episode you are on. Put that on the desktop or pin it to taskbar while you are playing it.

• Hi.

I've just bought this game, and after playing ep. 1 where i could save my game, i started playing ep 2.
    I there found out that i couldn't save the game like i did in the first ep.

After searching and reading this forum, i found out that you need to start the correct launcher for the episode to be able to save the game.
    DO NOT USE the desktop icon, since it will link to the last ep. installed.

When you start your launcher it should highlight the ep you want to play, if not start the correct ep from your start meny.

• I bought the game directly from Telltale.

First I only installed Episode 4 and played it, save menu worked fine.

Then I installed the other episodes 5 , 1 and 3.

Trying to play Episode 1 , but no save/load function .

I am using a netbook with Win 7 32 bit.

Please help me.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@balo said: I bought the game directly from Telltale.

First I only installed Episode 4 and played it, save menu worked fine.

Then I installed the other episodes 5 , 1 and 3.

Trying to play Episode 1 , but no save/load function .

I am using a netbook with Win 7 32 bit.

Please help me.

You played Episode 4 first? That's sort of like starting a new book at some random chapter, as the five episodes act as a continuing story.

At any rate, make sure you start the episode you want to play from the installed shortcut specific to that episode. E.g. if you want to play Episode 1, start the launcher from the Episode 1 shortcut. That should get you the save/load menu options.

• This is CRAP Telltale. You need to fix your installer and fix this bugged save feature.

• This is the last time I bought something of Telltale games, their games are loaded with bugs, Juressic Park has mouse cursor problems, Back to the Future has saving problems. I bought the Walking dead + almost everything package, and I'm afraid I will encounter many more of this problems.

Add Comment