User Avatar Image

Episode 6: The Ride

posted by TobWen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

*please* release a 6th episode with a driving- and flightsimulator for the DeLorean.

Many of us would like to drive or fly around with the DMC-12.
There have been several user-mods for GTA, Testdriver and other games.

Come on, give us the official ride ;-)

Best regards,
Tobias

ps: Sorry for the lurid title...

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dear Telltale Games,

    Please release a Monkey Island episode that plays like Sid Meier's Pirates!

    Also, I demand a Thy Dungeon Man style text adventure episode of SBCG4AP.

    In Jurassic Park, I insist that I be able to turn on the electric fences at just the right time to fry children and send them through the air. That was the most important part of the movie.

    Puzzle Agent should have had a Street Fighter IV style fighting game.

    Wallace & Gromit needed more Cthulhu.

  • Dear Telltale,

    There needs to be bad flop rage moves in Telltale Texas Hold Em' and Poker Night.

    There should be a mod for Poker Night called Porker Night at the Iventory

    Bone should have been a rhythm game where you mash your keyboard to defeat enemies.

    You also should be able to fly in every Telltale game.

  • My expectations from Telltale has decreased ultimately because they still haven't added reloading for Sam's gun in Season 1 and 2. And 3. And Strong Bad's nunchuck gun.

  • @Falanca said: My expectations from Telltale has decreased ultimately because they still haven't added reloading for Sam's gun in Season 1 and 2. And 3. And Strong Bad's nunchuck gun.

    They haven't even added ammo and a normal cover system!

  • Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

    *please* release a 5th episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures with a cheese eating simulator for the pallet.

    Many of us would like to chew on a hunk of virtual wensleydale and experience the cheesy goodness as if it were real. There have been several user-moulds for GTA, Epic Mickey and other games.

    Come on, give us the official stinky treat ;-)

    Best regards,
    Mr. Mac N. Cheese

    ps: Sorry for the lurid smell...

  • @holmja said: Dear Telltale Games,

    Please release a Monkey Island episode that plays like Sid Meier's Pirates!

    Also, I demand a Thy Dungeon Man style text adventure episode of SBCG4AP.

    In Jurassic Park, I insist that I be able to turn on the electric fences at just the right time to fry children and send them through the air. That was the most important part of the movie.

    Puzzle Agent should have had a Street Fighter IV style fighting game.

    Wallace & Gromit needed more Cthulhu.

    wrong forum buddy

  • @Davies said: Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

    *please* release a 5th episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures with a cheese eating simulator for the pallet.

    Many of us would like to chew on a hunk of virtual wensleydale and experience the cheesy goodness as if it were real. There have been several user-moulds for GTA, Epic Mickey and other games.

    Come on, give us the official stinky treat ;-)

    Best regards,
    Mr. Mac N. Cheese

    ps: Sorry for the lurid smell...

    wrong forum again, this is a bttf forum. not mac and cheese

  • @bttf1985cc said: wrong forum buddy


    *facepalm*

  • @bttf1985cc said: wrong forum again, this is a bttf forum. not mac and cheese

    Is this person for real?! Surely someone this lacking in a sense of humor must be some kind of robot? I made mention of user-moulds for goodness sakes!

    *facepalm* indeed.

  • i would love a "the ride" simulation game.

    i mean....

    there's already "the ride" on dvd and bluray and the guys who already have this "cant-remember-the-name-of-it"-THINGIE, that allows you to really enjoy the ride as it was meant to be can already enjoy it, but it would be really great to reenact this with keyboard or gamepad or whatever.

    would be fun!!

Add Comment