User Avatar Image

What would you like to see in " BTTF Predictions: Episode 2"?

posted by mathman77 on - last edited - Viewed by 300 users

As some of you may or may not know, Toneiiblue, Milkman08, SilverWolfPet, and I have started an "I wonder what happens"-like series for BTTF. Production for the next episode is starting soon, and I want to make it much better than the last one.

So, what do you all want to see? What do you think will happen? Any lines, characters, setting that you have to see? And, most important, any voices you want to do? Now I'm looking for a Kid Tannen, Arthur McFly, and Kid Tannen's goons. There is no set script yet, so I'll consider anything anyone comes up with!

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The first one wasn't bad, but I noticed it wasn't nearly as crazy as the IWWHs. Don't be afraid to do stuff that you know won't happen in the game, because that's when it gets funny. (Example:the screaming narwhal tied to a rocket in episode 1 of IWWH)

• the second episode's called "get tannen". dont think of the title as "get him", think of it as "become tannen". (does this make any sense, i mean i see it just like "get rich" or "get famous")

marty could disguise himself as kid tannen and could do all kinds of crazy stuff, hitting on edna and so on.

• @Cyphox said: the second episode's called "get tannen". dont think of the title as "get him", think of it as "become tannen". (does this make any sense, i mean i see it just like "get rich" or "get famous")

marty could disguise himself as kid tannen and could do all kinds of crazy stuff, hitting on edna and so on.

I'm really liking the sound of this, Marty as Tannen could get a lot of laughs and would just be cool to animate. I was thinking of doing one joke kind of like this, but not really, based on a real misunderstanding I experienced involving BTTF.

• *Wrong thread for my post, sorry :(*

• Tannen sounds like tanning make of that what you will;)

• My two cents of comedy for this is as follows:

At the end of your second short film, perhaps Doc can exclaim somthing similar to "Oh heavens! I dropped by note book back at my old house!" Then, before Marty can say too much, a duplicate DeLorean shows up and an estatic Doc and Marty exit this second vehical saying "Woo-hoo, we got the book back in time!" then the newly arrived Doc and original Doc can both say "Drat, I've seen myself again, I hate it when that happens."

Hows that for an ending eh? ;)

• @Gumbyfan said: My two cents of comedy for this is as follows:

At the end of your second short film, perhaps Doc can exclaim somthing similar to "Oh heavens! I dropped by note book back at my old house!" Then, before Marty can say too much, a duplicate DeLorean shows up and an estatic Doc and Marty exit this second vehical saying "Woo-hoo, we got the book back in time!" then the newly arrived Doc and original Doc can both say "Drat, I've seen myself again, I hate it when that happens."

Hows that for an ending eh? ;)

Although that may work better in, say, the "Double Visions" episode, I do like the idea and love that last line.

• I'd like to see a peek at the alternate 1986 caused by Marty's actions in Episode 1. We know that Arthur McFly undoubtedly goes to prison, but it's possible that Kid Tannen avoids prison as a result, resulting in a different life for his son Biff - not just a better life, but one without George McFly.

Marty: Maybe I should just give up. Maybe the timeline won't be so bad without my dad or me.
    Present-Day Doc: Think about it, Marty! If your Grandfather goes to prison instead of Kid, that means Kid's son leads a better life! One where he lives with his father! One without YOUR father!
    [quick scene showing 1986 Biff's new successful life in a world even worse than 1985A from Part II - perhaps Biff rules the entire planet]
    Marty: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Doc: Exactly.

• LOL Mathman that was a neat video for the predictions to the first episode. The whole thing especially the last part gave me a big Home Movies vibe.

The second episode seems like it will play out like the final third of the second movie where Marty and Doc have to go back to where they were before and fix things. Have to make sure that both Arthur McFly and Jennifer's grandfather don't die.

• @mathman77 said: Although that may work better in, say, the "Double Visions" episode, I do like the idea and love that last line.

Thanks, Mathman77. It is nice to know that you thought about my idea. :)

Add Comment