User Avatar Image

Problem with my order.

posted by SToRMLoRD on - last edited - Viewed by 68 users

Hello! I bought a t-shirt thirty eight days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. What's wrong with my order? Its number is 600086236957470.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

First of all, has the order shipped yet?
    You can check on your My Telltale page under "Stuff You've bought: a retrospective".
    Some items have been backordered for a while and the shirt might be one of them.
    Next, if your order has shipped, where do you live?
    It can take up to 6 to 8 weeks for international orders (with USPS) and the December mail usually tends to be at the slower end of the estimate, what with all the Christmas and New Year mail.
    If you live in the USA and your package shipped more than two weeks ago, you should definitely e-mail customer service at support@telltalegames.com (if your package hasn't shipped yet, you should do it too to find out why).
    Otherwise, you should give it another couple of weeks, then e-mail them if it still hasn't reached you.
    Happy New Year!

• Hi! My order has already shipped and i live in Spain but other order with the same date arrived almost two weeks ago. And I don't know why TellTales didn't respond my two mails.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

If it has been more than a few days since you e-mailed Telltale, you can always post your ticket number in this thread.
    Some people have had trouble receiving e-mails from Telltale, so you might simply not have received their reply.
    Posting your ticket number in the other thread will bring it to their attention.
    Keep in mind that between the holidays and the tickets related to Back to the Future, Telltale is probably running a little bit behind.
    Finally, mail is unpredictable.
    My favorite mail-related anecdote is the one were two packages were shipped to me one week apart from Illinois (USA) to California (also USA ;)) using the same service from the same carrier (USPS Media Mail) and I received the package that was shipped last a week before the one that was shipped first!

• Macfly77, thanks a lot for your help, I hope that it is solved soon. Happy new year!

Add Comment