User Avatar Image

Abe Lincoln Won't Die!

posted by skol on - last edited - Viewed by 784 users

...how do I kill him? I've gotten to the war room, at least, and that's where I'm stuck.

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • cycle though the cameras, a certain conspiracy comes to be true. Use that to destroy Lincoln

• Seriously though, I would have never solved this if I didn't look it up someplace. The damn thing is just too well hidden.

• Ummmmm, it's hidden pretty much exactly where the view in the War Room originates from.

• @Maratanos said: Ummmmm, it's hidden pretty much exactly where the view in the War Room originates from.

Shheeessh.

• ohhh..I thought that you have to wait for the destruction of krypton?

• Hi all

Have got the beacon from Bosco's, went to find abe, threw the beacon at him, and went straight back to the War room, and couldn't find abe on the targets...

Am I doing something wrong, or have i hit a bug ?...its just despite the fact I don't fire the missile once i get back to the War Room it still gets knocked out by the defence system!

Thanks

Mark

• Panic Over!

Seems that I was so eager to get back to the war room, I wasn't letting the games engine fully complete some part of the scripting!

I fired the beacon at abe, waited for s&M to complete their lines, and then went back to the War room, then it worked!...before I fired the beacon, and then went straight to the war room, even though Sam & Max were still completing dialogue..This time I waited until I got the mouse pointer back!

Mark

• @gpseed said: Panic Over!

Seems that I was so eager to get back to the war room, I wasn't letting the games engine fully complete some part of the scripting!

I fired the beacon at abe, waited for s&M to complete their lines, and then went back to the War room, then it worked!...before I fired the beacon, and then went straight to the war room, even though Sam & Max were still completing dialogue..This time I waited until I got the mouse pointer back!

Mark

I ran into the very same bug. Very confusing until I realized that something must be wrong, and found this.

Add Comment