User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park Updates?

posted by starpooled on - last edited - Viewed by 702 users

So, Telltale has mentioned there would be more news AFTER their Feb press conference. So when is this press conference, and when might we hear more updates?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Our press event is on February 17, you'll be hearing and seeing more about the game in the days following that event.

• How do these press events work? I'm new to TellTale so I don't know. Are these events public? Are we going to see videos of them or some type of written thing that talks about what was talked about there?

Edit: BTW, I noticed that your Post count is 666. Stay safe.

• @waroftheworlds01 said:

Hail Stan! :p

• @waroftheworlds01 said: How do these press events work? I'm new to TellTale so I don't know. Are these events public? Are we going to see videos of them or some type of written thing that talks about what was talked about there?

Most games press events, this one included, are invitation only. The press is often invited to a venue to see the latest a company has to offer and announce, usually with hands-on time with the game(s) the event is focusing on. Usually the assets that are shown at the event, such as trailers, screenshots, etc. are posted when a press embargo lifts, at which times many games media outlets will post the information from the event. We will also be posting information on our blog about what was shown at the event at that time.

• Hey Alan! You wouldnt happen to be able to tell me... well... two things....
    first, where is the press event going to be located on the 17th, and second, who (like what general group of people from what company or whatever... ex. Universal) gets the invites. Please get back to me... Thanks!!!!

• @RexMaster said: Hey Alan! You wouldnt happen to be able to tell me... well... two things....
    first, where is the press event going to be located on the 17th, and second, who (like what general group of people from what company or whatever... ex. Universal) gets the invites. Please get back to me... Thanks!!!!

Haha nice try!

• When will the NDA's be lifted (if there are any at all)?

• @Crispy Onion said: When will the NDA's be lifted (if there are any at all)?

Yeah, this!

I'd hope it to be Friday, but something tells me it'll be sometime next week.

• @Ribs said: Yeah, this!

I'd hope it to be Friday, but something tells me it'll be sometime next week.

Apparently,Tyrannosaur, the mod at JP Legacy has been invited out to the event, so I'd keep an eye on that site for updates as well...

Add Comment