User Avatar Image

future seasons

posted by synJP on - last edited - Viewed by 789 users

I think it would be really cool if Telltale, for future seasons of Jurassic Park, made like prequels to the other two films. Also if they kept doing like right now making parallel stories. what do you guys think?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As a huge Jurassic Park fan I would love to seem more seasons for their game. We're going to have to wait and see if the games does well first though. I'm sure I'll love it. I haven't played a Jurassic Park game I didn't like. But I'm biased. Others will be a lot more judgemental. It the game is well recieved (and so far the feedback from the demo has been positive in the articles I've read) I can see them making more seasons. But time will tell.

• Listen at 1:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HulPRAN5wwo&feature=related

"The plans for the franchise ... The first season is gonna be a periodic season..."

Sounds like they're planning more.

• @synJP said: I think it would be really cool if Telltale, for future seasons of Jurassic Park, made like prequels to the other two films. Also if they kept doing like right now making parallel stories. what do you guys think?

Haha, or digital SEQUELS! ;)

You'll understand that if you read my sig...

• I'd like to see a more militia approach again. Not necessarily run and gun. But I-ngen present day decides to reopen the park this time more as a preserve to study them rather than sell tickets to see them.

• I do not want any military story at all.
    For me JP is rather scientists and their arrogance against nature

• Well, I could think of a story that plays on Site B before and while the hurricane, like seeing all the structures completely intact, and with a whole new freedom for putting new kind of dinosaurs in the game. That wouldnt have the same feel at all than the first film (just like the movie sequels), but it could be interesting.

I just cant think of a second season on Nublar during the same timeline again, would be too much!

• IMO, a TLW "midquel" should focus on the aftermath of the San Diego incident, transporting the Rexes back to Isla Sorna, and possibly having a pack of Raptors, (or new dinosaurs) running around the outskirts of San Diego, to explain the carnage on the SS Venture. Characters could include new representatives of InGen and US Naval personnel, plus the local Police who have to deal with the escaped dinos in the suburbs of California.

A JP3 "midquel" could occur before the events of the film and focus on the UN Security forces attempting to keep illegal visitors from Site B, (such as Enrique Cardoso's "Dino-Soar" operation), while a team of sanctioned scientists attempt to study the dinosaurs in the wild...until they get a little too close and something goes horribly awry!

Personally, I really wouldn't want to trundle around an island again unless there was a GREAT story and reason to do so.

• @tope1983 said: I do not want any military story at all.
    For me JP is rather scientists and their arrogance against nature

That more my idea is that scientist are going back to observe them rather than to kill/exploit them. I just like the idea of having a gun in a game like this to be used once or twice:D

• @Watsamax said: That more my idea is that scientist are going back to observe them rather than to kill/exploit them. I just like the idea of having a gun in a game like this to be used once or twice:D

......So, in other words you want TLW?:p

• @robotpo said: IMO, a TLW "midquel" should focus on the aftermath of the San Diego incident, transporting the Rexes back to Isla Sorna, and possibly having a pack of Raptors, (or new dinosaurs) running around the outskirts of San Diego, to explain the carnage on the SS Venture. Characters could include new representatives of InGen and US Naval personnel, plus the local Police who have to deal with the escaped dinos in the suburbs of California.

A JP3 "midquel" could occur before the events of the film and focus on the UN Security forces attempting to keep illegal visitors from Site B, (such as Enrique Cardoso's "Dino-Soar" operation), while a team of sanctioned scientists attempt to study the dinosaurs in the wild...until they get a little too close and something goes horribly awry!

Personally, I really wouldn't want to trundle around an island again unless there was a GREAT story and reason to do so.

Pretty nice ideas, dude. I totally would vote for this kind of thing. I think the TWL episodes should carry out from Ingen's perspective as you suggest, but from before their arrival to Sorna all the way till after the San Diego Incident. This could help clear some flubs and protests against the film :P

JP3 midquel would be awesome, and they would REALLY nail it if they somehow manage to uplift the importance of the events in the JP3 movie (is it even possible?).

Add Comment